Profile for George > Reviews

Content by George

George

Titathink TT522PW-B 720P HD Wireless Micro Hidden Covert Nanny Home Spy Network IP Camera, Wide Viewing Angle, Outdoor IP67 Waterproof, Motion Detection, SD Recording, WiFi / POE / LAN, APP for iOS/Android
Offered by Titathink_EUR

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly versatile camera, 16 Jun. 2016
Excellent product out of quality materials! The host unit case is out of metal, so everything is sturdy. Plenty of cable to go between camera and unit. Signal is excellent, even at over 20m distance from my router and with a thick house wall in between.

I'm using the camera submerged in my pond, to monitor my turtles. I can always easily connect form my phone and see them; the app is great and easy to use, with a lot of options.

Just follow the quick guide for installation and in about 10min max you are ready to go. It's basically plug and play.

I've been monitoring my pond for about 2 weeks now. No condensation on the lens, clear and fluent image, until late hours; after the sun starts to set and very low light sets in, the image starts to go all black, as stated in the description and the comments from the producer. But you get a clear image for about 14 hours a day during summer time, without a night light. I'm loving the focus, wide angle and distance of the filmed images underwater (about 6square meters in my case).

The small size of the camera is also a plus, as turtles are not distracted by it and I can easily hide it everywhere.

I would give 5 stars, if it weren't for the high price. I can't really make a network of more than 1-2 cameras at this price. Then again, I only need one underwater ;)

Packaging and delivering was good and fast; everything arrived in one piece. Excellent service!

Turtles of the World
Turtles of the World
by Alain Dupre

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtes of the World, 29 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Turtles of the World (Hardcover)
It's an amazing encyclopedia of lots of species of turtles around the world. The information about various species of turtles includes habitat, protection status, photos, diet, behavior etc. This book should definitely not be missing from the library of a turtle owner or breeder.

Some species contain more information than others.