Profile for Neenie > Reviews

Olive Wood Rustic Fruit Bowl - Boat Shaped - 22cm
Olive Wood Rustic Fruit Bowl - Boat Shaped - 22cm
Offered by Olivenholz erleben

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous item, 9 Jan. 2012
My friend bought me these as a present to store my crystals in and they're gorgeous and I am about to buy some more!

Memorex M00286 CD-R 52x 100 Pack Cakebox
Memorex M00286 CD-R 52x 100 Pack Cakebox

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, don't even bother, 16 Aug. 2011
I have tried SO many different ways to burn songs onto these CDS, RealPlayer, WMP are amongst them, and they just don't work. I never had a problem burning CDs until I bought these, now half of them are completely unusable. The sound quality is not good which is a shock for Memorex when you can get them to burn (it seems to be a completely random issue with burning), and I definitely will NOT be buying these again.

I've literally wasted about 50% of these discs, some have 1 song on, some have none and won't play in the car, on the PC or in the hifi.

These discs are complete pants. I have followed the instructions I've found on the errors I get when trying to burn and the issue does not resolve.

Undergrounded Universe
Undergrounded Universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and really grows on you too so you love it more as time goes on, 28 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Undergrounded Universe (Audio CD)
I saw this band at Sweden Rock Festival and got their CD immediately after seeing them.

The songs are strong, both lyrically and musically. They're catchy, rocky, with a bit of metal too. My typical tastes include Whitesnake, PAIN, Great White, Gotthard - and this isnt really "like" any of them. It stands on it's own. My husband is more into Firewind, Helloween, Iron Maiden etc asked me the other day who I was playing as he really liked it...so you see it's quite a universal album without being bland and mushy.

Check out Running in your Veins, Loosing your Senses and Darkest Age if nothing else.

There are songs on this for any mood, whether you're pensive, just want to lose yourself in heavy riffs, feeling like a singalong there's a song on here for you, and I even find one song can fulfill what I need in all of those moods.

They're a nice bunch of guys too.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon - The Score
The Twilight Saga: New Moon - The Score
Offered by WORLD WIDE MEDIA MARKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, beautiful, outstanding, perfect, AMAZING, 1 Mar. 2011
This soundtrack makes the film for me. I love Twilight, but the compositions on this soundtrack are evocative, uplifting and beautiful. I listen to it every day, and have come on amazon today to buy more of his work. I first liked him from watching Benjamin Button, then when I was just getting into Twilight I saw this album so bought it. Dreamcatcher is simply beautiful. As songs in their own right most on this score stand out, and are wonderful to add to your "relax" or "chillout" playlists. I have dreamcatcher as my ringtone and often get comments about how lovely it sounds

Healing with Your Guardian Angel
Healing with Your Guardian Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars The best meditation CD I've ever tried, 1 Dec. 2010
I love these two meditations. I felt particularly bad yesterday, and tried a few other meditations but none came close, and as my original hard copy got scratched I downloaded this again yesterday and am so glad I did.

Meditation 1: Jacky's voice is calming, soothing, caring and not patronising as I've found others to be. She takes you into a wonderful garden then onto a beach to meet your gaurdian angel who hugs you tight, you then tell your angel about things which are bothering you...my only criticism is that sometimes I don't feel there is enough time to go through everything wiht the angel, but that's down to me, not the meditation! You then get taken to a waterfall of light, and healing begins. I haven't found another mediation which gives me the same strong visuals, and comfort that this one does. I also struggle with sleeping and last night was the first night in ages I actually slept for more than 3 hours after doing this mediation and suffice it to say, I'll do it again tonight. The images you see, and the feelings and sensations you get whilst going through this meditation are second to none. She talks about the light and you really can feel the warmth from the light - very powerful indeed. Other meditations are full of annoying music, accents etc, but this one is outstanding.

Mediation 2: it's essentially Reiki healing from your Angel, and leaves you feeling refreshed and calm and centered.

I'd like it if there were an option to fall asleep from these, but I think for legal reasons they have to wake you up at the end of a mediation but if you listen in bed, you wake up at the end and then sleep comes quickly again afterwards. I awoke this morning feeling much more positive, and have had a great day so far.

I've also contacted the artist directly in the past and she's been so helpful and caring and down to earth, it's amazing that we have people like her, and it's definitely worth buying this album.

Gardman 82367 WetGard Mat - Anthracite
Gardman 82367 WetGard Mat - Anthracite
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good....but not up to handling snowy boots, 25 Nov. 2010
This mat is pretty good for "mild durt and wet feet" but when it comes to serious weather and standing up to the likes of snowy boots, it's just not all it's reported to be, but the company that provided it to me are very helpful and I can't fault them, but I think it's a lot of money for something you expect to be "magic" which isnt.

Fantastic Mr Fox [DVD] [2009]
Fantastic Mr Fox [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by Assai-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of "Cuss", 25 Nov. 2010
I loved this book, I knew it by heart, it shaped my childhood....so I rushed out to buy this and I was SO disappointed. The amount of times Mr Fox or other characters say "what the cuss" or "oh my cuss" is just appalling. It's americanised for a start....and it is simply infuriating. I felt totally let down by this film, and didnt think it was a good reflection of the book in any way shape or form! The book is "naughty" in places with some of the rhymes, and I believe there is one swear word in it, which i sniggered at as a child...but in a vain attempt to keep the feel of the book, it's completely ruined by the use of Americanisms, and this overuse of the actual word "cuss" - there's nothing positive I can find about this film at all. I was so disappointed and thought as soon as I'd watched it that I'll never let my kids see it if they ever read the book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 2:21 PM GMT

Supermassive Black Hole
Supermassive Black Hole

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome song, 20 Sept. 2010
I love this song, first heard it on Twilight, and have been collecting more Muse songs since, and this is still my favourite.

Paperblanks Spirit of Womankind Soul and Tears Midi Notebook with Lined Pages
Paperblanks Spirit of Womankind Soul and Tears Midi Notebook with Lined Pages

5.0 out of 5 stars the best journal ever, 20 Sept. 2010
I love this item, it's so tactile. There's a beautiful message printed on the inside page, and I love the way this closes- gently and magnetically. I don't write in mine as much as I should as I don't want it to run out! It's a beautiful item, well worth the money and a great idea as a present.

Floorfillers 90s Club Classics / Compilation
Floorfillers 90s Club Classics / Compilation

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it first appears, 20 Sept. 2010
I was let down by this CD, I did check out the listings so perhaps my memory of the songs was better than the reality! There are some serious athems on here but next time, I'll just download the odd track.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4