Profile for Michele Calabrese > Reviews

Lotus
Lotus
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars The real Christina return!, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lotus (Audio CD)
I'm a huge fan of Christina, but I'm trying to be as objective as I can. "Bionic" was a flop, I bought it and I like it but I must admit that just few songs were really great or simply good, some were meaningless and some were horrible!!! This is a totally new Christina (with a new team of producers) so forget what you heard in "Bionic" and, even if "Lotus" has nothing comparable to "Stripped" and "Back to basics" (I love that 2!) you'll love it. Don't play just once! Each time you'll discover new songs you will love! Songs like "Army of me" or "Let there be love" will make you dance with their catchy tunes or power ballads like "Just a fool" will thrill you! Sales of this album are really poor and lower than "Bionic", people are probably conditioned, but this is a really good album and the real return of one of the greatest voice of the last decade!

The Truth About Love (Fan Edition)
The Truth About Love (Fan Edition)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars The best edition of a fantastic album, 14 Jan. 2013
I already used to listen to this album before buying it, so I already knew what I was about to buy. I love this album (definitely one of the best of Pink's career) and I'm going to see her live in London next April. This is the best edition of the album, including a CD with 20 tracks (7 bonus tracks) and a DVD with 2 music videos, 4 live performances and a behind the scenes. The amazon price was incredible (lower than any other) so just take it, you won't regret it! The only thing I don't like is the packaging with the too thin sleeves, but it's OK.