Profile for MR E > Reviews

Content by MR E

MR E

Page: 1 | 2
Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons (Ology Series)
Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons (Ology Series)
by Dugald Steer

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 8 April 2013
I bought this for my niece, I haven't given it to her yet but I've had a look myself, its made to look like an ancient lost dragon scripture, every page has something special like dragon skin or pullouts, for a fiva it was well worth it I imagine the original price is very expensive.

RDX Gel MMA Grappling Gloves UFC Cage Fighting Sparring Inner Glove Training X7
RDX Gel MMA Grappling Gloves UFC Cage Fighting Sparring Inner Glove Training X7

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 4 April 2013
These are great. Quality, fit, protection and price. I use them alone on the bag but haven't tried using them as wraps underneath yet. Gel cushioning is nice, wrist support great, so easy to put on/off conpared to long wraps and allows a lot of finger freedom for gouging eyes/grabbing peoples head while you knee their face etc

RDX MMA UFC Clothing Training Shorts Cage Fighting Grappling Martial Arts Muay Thai Kickboxing X3

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, quailty and suprisingly... fit, 4 April 2013
Rdx make great products, however I bought a differwnt design of shorts and the sizing was retarded, this design fit well though. I'm 34, I bought the 33-34size and the fit is good, maybe just half an inch to big. Bettr than other brands, also use their gloves which are good too

Pellor Olympic Gymnastic Rings For Upper Body Strength and Bodyweight Excercising, Suspension Training
Offered by Pellor Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what you need, 4 April 2013
These are exactly what I wanted. Feel very secure, easy to setup and a great way to train. I take them to the gym and st them up on a bar and use them as part of my strength workouts.

RDX Clothing Training MMA Shorts UFC Grappling Cage Fighting Martial Arts Muay Thai Kickboxing X12

2.0 out of 5 stars size is just ridiculous, 4 April 2013
Bought rdx shorts before and they really were great, btter than other brands. BUT this design sizing is just retarded. Last time I bought 33-34 size which fit me well maybe just slightly to big, I'm a 34 usualy. Bought the same size ahain but in this design and they were huge, at least a 38. Sending them back, rdx would be such a good company with a good following if it wasn't for tjis size issue everyone seems to have.

7 Weeks to 50 Pull-Ups
7 Weeks to 50 Pull-Ups
by Brett Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars probably great for beginners but lacking for others, 4 April 2013
This review is from: 7 Weeks to 50 Pull-Ups (Paperback)
IF you can't do many pullups I expect this will help you increase, but so will any program of doing pullups 3 times a week. Everything is pretty obvious to people who already have yrained this kind of thing, I wanted to gt my pullups to 50 in one set, I will try the sample program but its not anything I didn't already know (7 weeks of pullups 3 times a week of varying grips and rep ranges and you should be able to go from 10 to 50 reps). I think The key thing is to train fequently but not frequently to failure. The advanced techniques are barely touched and are pretty basic. Lots of pages of crap like why pullups are good for you and why you should do them.

Complete Korean: Teach Yourself
Complete Korean: Teach Yourself
by Mark Vincent

4.0 out of 5 stars no cd!! buy the package, 4 April 2013
Pretty good but doesn't come with the cd!!! Why? I had to pay another 20quid and Waste even more time to get the cd which really is necessary, my advice is make sure you buy the package with cds, or for this publishing company To stop being such robbing bastards.

Avenir ACB922 Quick Release Saddle Bag - Black
Avenir ACB922 Quick Release Saddle Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Mar. 2013
Does exactly what I needed it for. Used it for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles. Good zip, waterproof, easy to attach/remove, safety reflector bit.

The Death of Grass
The Death of Grass
by John Christopher

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Death of Grass (Paperback)
Enjoyable and interesting. Still if not more relevant to society today. Especially good if you enjoy end of the world style books.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars breaks, 8 Mar. 2013
Works fine until you try to use the USB bit which then blows. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because they quickly sent me a replacement free of charge, but the exact same thing happened again, then I couldnt be arsed with it plus I had to leave.

Page: 1 | 2