Profile for Tech 2.0 > Reviews

Content by Tech 2.0
Top Reviewer Ranking: 242

Tech 2.0 "impulsive gadget buyer"
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Corsair CO-9050040-WW ML Series ML120 Pro 120 mm Low Noise High Pressure Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan - Black
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid premium fan, 28 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having owned a built many high end rigs over the years, they all rely on one thing to keep them cool and running, fans. Much has been done over the years to eak out high performance, quiet performance etc and so I am glad to see someone come along and start innovating a bit more on what could be considered a mundane area that is absolutely critical to how well your rig is going to run. These days I favor quiet so I was keen to see this in action as it boasts a number of features above other fans.

First impressions are superb. Well packaged in a good solid box and the fan itself is very well made. It uses a 4 pin PWM header and the cable is nice a long for a change making cable management a touch easier without resorting to extensions.

The two key things here for me are the rubber dampers and magnetic bearing tech. I decided to try mine on my noctua cpu cooler and replaced the noctua fan. Initial impressions are that it shifts a great amount of air whilst remaining quiet. I have my fans tuned through my board to lower ranges and some turn off until they reach a certain temp. Ramping up they do get loud but no more so than my existing fan(s). The rubber dampers if case mounted would go a good way to reducing vibration transfer. These would be ideal fitted to a radiator in my opinion as they can focus some serious air flow. The manufacture of these fans is also rated for 200,000 hours of life which is very reassuring.

The corners can be swapped out for coloured decals and there are LED versions. This is clearly corsairs way forward as a bit of research online shows these fans will be heading to corsair psu's and a corsair gfx card in conjunction with MSI.

IN my opinion the fans justify their price and I am glad companies are innovating in this area. The fan is remianing on my cpu cooler in place of my trustee noctua for now!

Scotch Packaging Tape on Easy Start Dispenser, 50 mm x 20 m - Clear, Pack of 1
Scotch Packaging Tape on Easy Start Dispenser, 50 mm x 20 m - Clear, Pack of 1

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to packaging tape, 28 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For a long time I used the 3m scotch brown tape for parcels until, whilst in America, I was handed one of these to use to return a parcel. This is now my go to product for parcels, resealing boxes etc

The little dispenser is extremely handy. The tape itself is both easier start and of a good thickness. Enough to prevent tears etc and reassuringly strong. Because it seals clear it is much less intrusive than brown tape and for me looks a neater solution.

It is tough and performs well.

Carmex Pomegranate click stick duo pack
Carmex Pomegranate click stick duo pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the pomegranate, 28 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Carmex is the best for keeping my lips hydrated or for sorting them out once chapped.

This is a slightly different take on the regular tube with a posher design. It looks feminine and wouldn't be out of place in a handbag or purse. With Vit E and SPF 15 it not only moisturises but protects.

The pomegranate flavour smells and tastes great. A fantastic take on what is the best out there.

Carmex Moisture plus Berry duo pack
Carmex Moisture plus Berry duo pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Berrytastic, 27 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The Berry flavour is a nice addition and smells and tastes great. A fantastic take on what is the best out there.

Carmex Moisture plus Pink duo pack
Carmex Moisture plus Pink duo pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Carmex is the best, 25 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have not found a single thing better than carmex for keeping my lips hydrated or for sorting them out once chapped.

This is a slightly different take on the regular tube and is a lipstick/balm hybrid. It looks feminine and wouldn't be out of place in a handbag or purse. With Vit E and SPF 15 it not only moisturises but protects.

The pink tint is a nice addition and is just that, without being overpowering. A fantastic take on what is the best out there.

Carmex Classic Tube Blister Duo
Carmex Classic Tube Blister Duo

5.0 out of 5 stars The original and still the best, 21 July 2016
I've been using Carmex tubes for some time now and I have found nothing better.

Convenient size little tube and a little goes a long way. A small dab and it lasts for ages. I prefer the tube to the pot as it's just easier to carry on me and use etc but I do keep a pot in the house.

Leaves a bit of a pleasant tingle and some fo the flavours aren't that bad if you accidentally taste it.

Lovely fragrance and importantly it leaves your lips protected or if they are chapped it sorts them out pronto.

Carmex Mint tube duo pack
Carmex Mint tube duo pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 21 July 2016
I've been using Carmex tubes for some time now and I have found nothing better.

Leaves a bit of a pleasant tingle and some of the flavours aren't that bad if you accidentally taste it. The mint is most pleasant

Carmex Strawberry tube duo pack
Carmex Strawberry tube duo pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 21 July 2016

Patisserie de Bain Bath Fancies, Sugared Rose - 3-Piece Gift Set
Patisserie de Bain Bath Fancies, Sugared Rose - 3-Piece Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Such a pretty set of bath fancies these are an ideal gift for someone.

Handmade in the uk they come in a pack of three individually housed in their own little case. The details is lovely and they suffered no ill effects turning up in the post.

They smell amazing and once popped in the bath dissolve and infuse the water with shea cocoa butter leaving your skin feel lovely.

A personal indulgence or a lovely gift these are sure to please.

Sol Republic In-Ear Headphones, Black
Sol Republic In-Ear Headphones, Black
Offered by 3B-IT Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent budget earphones, 20 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are a good budget set of earphones with a look that is more premium than what the cost.

They come very well present and are well made. I like the ribbon cable over the normal style. The inline remote works well.

There are three different size buds to maximise fit and in use sound ok. Great budget set that look understated and premium.

There are better choices out there though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20