Profile for mrs G > Reviews

Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl
Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl
Offered by 31DOVER Next Day Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
Bought for husband who said it was really nice, highly recommend.

Tenore
Tenore

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tenore (MP3 Download)
So worth the wait, this is a magnificent cd from Jonathan Antoine. The mix of music is beautifully interpretated and a joy to listen to. Can't wait to see what he does next!

Perhaps Love
Perhaps Love
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
I have been eagerly waiting for my copy of this CD and it is superb. After seeing them in concert at Hammersmith, I was really looking forward to hearing them singing solo. Charlotte's voice has really grown and is quite beautiful. Jonathan is something else altogether. Absolutely love him singing 'Va Pensiero' and the duet 'arms of an angel' is fantastic, the harmonies are really beautiful and pull at the heart strings. Can't wait to see what comes next!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I expected, 17 Sept. 2013
Having suffered from horrendous hard skin on my feet for years,and tried all the usual hand held products available, I decided to try my luck with the iVog Xbuff. I had studied other brands on the market and found this one to be the most economical regarding replacement rollers. What an amazing machine! It removes the roughest of skin and the rollers last a very long time. It is so good my family keep on 'borrowing' it!I would thoroughly recommend this product as it is excellent and nearly half the price of the other known brands.