Profile for rizzyg2 > Reviews

Content by rizzyg2

rizzyg2

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Pillow: Extra Low Profile, Cotton Cover, Only 2.5 Inches Thick. Best Flat Pillow for Stomach, Back, or Side Sleepers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Dec. 2016
Does exactly what it says on the tin! A memory foam pillow that has a flat base and is gently curved on the top, perfect for anyone who sleeps on their front like me!

Mini snowy owl soft toy
Mini snowy owl soft toy
Offered by Outstanding Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 12 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Mini snowy owl soft toy (Toy)
Very cute, tiny owl. Make sure you take note of the measurements when buying of you're not looking for a very small toy as it's small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.

Fashion Canvas Kids Cartoon Printed Drawstring Backpack
Fashion Canvas Kids Cartoon Printed Drawstring Backpack
Offered by ThinkBay2

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as picture, 12 Sept. 2016
Sweet little bag, exactly as described. Does the job, good quality for the price. I've got absolutely no problems, am very glad I bought it.

All-New Kindle E-Reader 2016 Case - Ultra Slim Smart Protective Folio Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep Function for Amazon All-New Kindle E-reader 6 Inch (8th Generation, 2016 Release), Colorful Tree
Offered by H&X

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 12 Sept. 2016
Such a pretty case! Very lightweight, design is even more gorgeous in person. Feels nice to hold as well.

iPhone 5 / 5s / SE Wallet Case in Nubuck Leather with Credit Card / Note slot, from the Snakehive® Vintage Collection (Burgundy)
Offered by SnakeHiveStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not recommend more., 12 Sept. 2016
I am a hard wearer on my iPhones. They're constantly in the bath, in my pocket, down the side of the bed, chucked in my bag and dropped on to various hard surfaces. Saying that, I am absolutely certain that without this case, I wouldn't currently have an iPhone because I would have broken it.

This is my second snakehive case. For me, these cases last about two years before I drop my phone on to concrete or out a window and the case cracks, thank god it isn't the phone though. The leather is gorgeous and wears nice and smooth with heavy use, stitching is nice, I've had both the navy and the burgundy cases and both are beautiful colours. Everything about this case feels very good quality.

I have three slight negatives that I really should mention: firstly, if the leather gets wet, it takes a while to dry out and can stain slightly. It's never really bothered me but it may bother some. Secondly, the case smells really quite vile when you get it out the package. However after about a week that disappears. Finally, it scratches easily- it's a sort of brushed leather and it marks up very easily. The marks don't show from a distance but close up you can see them. If you want a leather case that looks pristine forever, you're going to struggle with this one.

All in all, this is the only phone case I would trust myself with and I would pay double the price for it. If you're looking for an expensive looking, sleek wallet and case for your phone it's the perfect choice.

On Sale! HOTER® 11 Pcs Vogue Nail Care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Travel & Grooming Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 April 2013
I bought this as a present for my mum for her birthday, and it was an absolute success. She loved it! Really nice quality stuff in a gorgeous case! Definitely, definitely worth buying.

SILVER DIAMANTE RHINESTONE BROOCH BROACH PIN COSTUME JEWELLERY- NEW - UK - L17
SILVER DIAMANTE RHINESTONE BROOCH BROACH PIN COSTUME JEWELLERY- NEW - UK - L17

2.0 out of 5 stars Tacky, 27 April 2013
Rather plastic looking, but at such a cheap price, I probably shouldn't have been surprised! The clip on the back also isn't the best quality either.

Charleston Beads 72 inches
Charleston Beads 72 inches
Offered by JCHPRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Charleston Beads 72 inches (Toy)
Does exactly what it says on the packet, but at a quality that just brings the classiness of any outfit down. I won't be using this with my Audrey Hepburn outfit, because it just makes it look a little bit tacky!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 27 April 2013

Belkin Flip Blade Universal Stand for Tablet (Compatible with New Apple iPad 3rd Generation HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of technology, 27 April 2013
It looks like something out of Star Trek, and it will hold absolutely anything you put in there- from an iPad to an iPod to a kindle. Although not adjustable, it really doesn't need to be! It's at the perfect height. I love it, and now I can't imagine using my iPad without it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3