Profile for Cleversaz > Reviews

I'll Give You the Sun
I'll Give You the Sun
by Jandy Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 2 Dec. 2016
This review is from: I'll Give You the Sun (Paperback)
Only halfway through this but it's utterly beautiful. It's so different. I've never read anything so intensely descriptive. The words dance off the page and fill your head with colour. I'll update when I've finished. Enjoying it so, so much. It may be aimed at YA but it's really a book for anyone who loves beautiful, engaging writing that swallows you whole.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 April 2016
I don't even like Star Wars (well, I'm indifferent, it's all a bit 'meh') and even I loved this film.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo purple! Perfect!, 17 April 2016
I've been dying my hair with Goldwell Topchic that they use in salons and I just can't get it purple. I went for a really bright colour and chose this after reading the reviews. I left it on for about 2-3 hours. It smells divine, like grape juice, and despite not putting any conditioner on it like I normally would after colouring my hair, it feels amazing after washing the dye out. My roots are white and the rest of my hair has a permanent colour on it which has been lightened a bit. It has a tendency to go a bit orange in bright lights which I wasn't happy about, but this colour has changed the dyed bit to a lovely deep shade of purple while my white roots are an amazing, vibrant colour. So my plan is to keep dying my white roots bright purple till it eventually grows long enough to be purple everywhere. Kind of a reverse dip dye. Haven't washed it yet but since I need to dye my roots so regularly anyway I'm not expecting it to be a huge problem.

I'd recommend this if you want a really bright colour that conditions your hair while it dyes it and smells nice to boot.

Led Dog Collar Light Collar Adjustable Rechargeable USB Band Belt Safety Flashing Flash Light Glow Bright Pet LED
Offered by greencolourful®

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 29 Feb. 2016
Absolute crap. Took ages to arrive (3 weeks) then broke (lights stopped working) after 1st use.

Curver 40 L Metal Effect Plastic One Touch Deco Bin, Red
Curver 40 L Metal Effect Plastic One Touch Deco Bin, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bin, 14 Dec. 2015
Lightweight, tall and red. Much easier to open than a pedal bin, somehow. Looks great in my kitchen with my red mixer, red microwave, red Britta jug and red caffetiere set. My favourite colour is purple.

Motionperformance Essentials White Donut Shaped Memory Foam Comfort Pressure Relief Ring Cushion
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

1.0 out of 5 stars Too firm, hole in wrong place for coccyx pain, 14 Dec. 2015
Too firm, is not helping my coccyx pain at all.

Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 4 Litre
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 4 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle cleaner, 14 Dec. 2015
With a cat and a dog (mainly the dog if I'm being honest - the cat is a clean and wondrous creature) I couldn't live without this stuff. Spray it on muddy paw prints on the carpet and watch the stain disappear before your eyes. It's a miracle cleaner. Even got rid of dog diarrhoea on our light-coloured carpet. Also gets rid of the smell of cat pee, which nothing else shifts. This size is perfect as it lasts for ages (even with frequent use) and I just transfer it to a smaller spray bottle, works out much better value for money.

VAX W85-PP-T Dual Power Pro Carpet Washer, 1200 W
VAX W85-PP-T Dual Power Pro Carpet Washer, 1200 W
Offered by DA TECH PRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax wins the day once again, 14 Dec. 2015
AMAZING product. Bought after reading lots of reviews and deliberating over which model to get. This was an excellent choice. It's really easy to put together, really easy to use, isn't too heavy, really easy to fill and empty and above all, it does a thoroughly incredible job. Our carpet was filthy thanks to the dog and her muddy paws and we'd only had it down 18 months. The filth was really getting to me and the Rug Doctor cleaner we'd hired previously was pretty ineffective. I had high hopes for this product and it didn't disappoint. The carpet was so much cleaner afterwards. It did take quite a long time to dry but is *is* December in England, so no windows were open. The water from the dirty tank was black, horrifying! I'm planning to use it once a week for a few weeks then I think it'll be fine one a month/every couple of months. Definitely recommend this product, Vax are always superior cleaners in my opinion. I have Vax hoover too and it's brilliant.

Simple Solution Extreme Carpet shampoo for Pet Stains & Odours - 1 Litre
Simple Solution Extreme Carpet shampoo for Pet Stains & Odours - 1 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle cleaner strikes again, 14 Dec. 2015
Bought a Vax carpet cleaner and have a dog that's caused our carpet to resemble a field so I put this in it instead of the stuff that came with it. What can I say? Once again Simple Solution worked like magic. The carpet looked new! The water was black - it extracted some serious mud. I'll be doing it once a week for a month and then monthly-every 6 weeks and the carpet will stay new-looking, fresh and clean. Simple Solution is a miracle product.

Panasonic EH-NA65  Hair Dryer with Nanoe technology
Panasonic EH-NA65 Hair Dryer with Nanoe technology

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst hairdryer ever, 14 Dec. 2015
Worst hairdryer I've ever used, with the exception of those plumbed-in ones in hotel bathrooms. Firstly, it's enormous, so it's rather unwieldy and you have to hold it a long way from your head as it's so long. Secondly, it's not very powerful so it takes forever to dry, which, coupled with the size of the thing results in severe arm-ache and several rests to get the circulation going again, prolonging the drying time. Thirdly - and worst of all - the finished result it awful. I was expecting smooth, sleek and shiny hair but all I've got it flyaway fluffiness that looks abysmal. I’m using the same products as I used with my previous hairdryer (which exploded on me) so it’s not the products that are the problem as it looked great before. I would absolutely not recommend this hairdryer unless you have arms like He-Man and a lot of time on your hands. I’m returning it for a refund. I’ll revert to trusty old BaByliss.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9