Profile for R. K. Harvey > Reviews

Content by R. K. Harvey

R. K. Harvey "harvey_rebecca" (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kamikaze Gear Wii Fit Balance Board Stepper (Wii)
Kamikaze Gear Wii Fit Balance Board Stepper (Wii)
Offered by Eliware

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 April 2014
I got this as I love using the wii fit, especially the step aerobics, and wanted to enhance my workout. I was not disappointed I did my usual, only this time I really felt my muscles working. Probably wouldn't use it for all the activities you can do, but definitely great for the step ones!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Nov. 2009
Fantastic - paid more before for similar products for work, but wanted one for home computer - so quick and easy to use with no problems.

The Prestige (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
The Prestige (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
by Christopher Priest

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Sept. 2006
A fantastic read from Christopher Priest, The Prestige tell the story of two rival magicians, desperate to learn the secrets of each other. I was hooked from the beginning and literally couldn't put the book down. A must read before the film comes out!

Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future
Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future
by Michael Okuda

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all you Trekkies!, 3 Jan. 2006
A brilliant book if you're a fan of Star trek, or a brilliant present for anyone who likes star trek. Filled with plenty of facts, biographys, pictures that will keep you looking through for hours.

Seinfeld -  5 & 6 (Gift Set)  [DVD]
Seinfeld - 5 & 6 (Gift Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jerry Seinfeld

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 3 Jan. 2006
I love Seinfeld and this gift box set is perfect for fans of the show, a little expensive but definately worth the money for the episodes alone, and the extras which are well worth watching too. Plus you get a script and a brillaint little puffy shirt!

The Ultimate Book of Sudoku: 401 Puzzles! (Volume 2) su doku
The Ultimate Book of Sudoku: 401 Puzzles! (Volume 2) su doku
by Pete Sinden

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this if you love sudoku!, 3 Jan. 2006
I loved the Ultimate book of Sudoku (volume 1) so had to get volume 2. Great puzzles that will keep you busy for quite a while!

Fantastic Four (Single Disc Edition) [DVD]
Fantastic Four (Single Disc Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ioan Gruffudd
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Jan. 2006
I thought this film was great, although I have to agree with other reviews that it does contain cheesey lines!, But if you're like me and love all the comic book heros saying cheesey lines and fighting the bad guys then watch this and you won't be disappointed.
Plus I love the characters especially the Thing played by Michael Chiklis and Victor Von Doom aka Doctor Doom played by Julian McMahon.
See this film!

The Chorus [DVD] [2004]
The Chorus [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Gérard Jugnot

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant film, 20 Nov. 2005
This review is from: The Chorus [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
This is a very touching film about a music teacher at a boys correctional boarding school and how he begins a choir. The story is wonderful and the music is so beautiful. I have watched it so many times since buying it and I still enjoy the story and music. Watch it, you'll love it!

The Paid Companion
The Paid Companion
by Amanda Quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Nov. 2005
This review is from: The Paid Companion (Paperback)
I was really surprised at how good this book was. It was so enjoyable I didn't want to put it down. I loved the characters and the plot was also interesting. If you haven't read any Amanda Quick novels before try this one, it's great!

1000 Sudoku Puzzles
1000 Sudoku Puzzles
by N.G. BamfordTom Melhuish

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Oct. 2005
This review is from: 1000 Sudoku Puzzles (Paperback)
Worth the money, this book of sudoku will keep you busy for quite a while. I also like the layout of the puzzles, on most pages there is three puzzles, a easy one, a medium one and a hard one. A good book to get if you are new to sudoku or if you're like me been doing sudoku for a while.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5