Profile for Thumbelina > Reviews

Tilly Turner Champion Gurner
by Alison Maloney
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 4 Sept. 2014
Fantastic book! I bought this for my nephew and I loved it so much I ordered another one for us to have at home! It's absolutely brilliant, incredibly funny, great rhymes and wonderful pictures.

Invictus
Invictus
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars So uplifting!, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Invictus (DVD)
I am not a rugby fan, so wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did. This is such a feel good film, I felt like I was smiling most of the way through. Absolutely great, worth a watch!

Galt Toys Large Playmat, Farm
Galt Toys Large Playmat, Farm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, 26 May 2014
Got this for when my nephew visits, for him to use in and outside the house. Works great as an indoor playmat with lots to see and do, and also outside as the back is quite sturdy. Really good value.

The Vagenda: A Zero Tolerance Guide to the Media
The Vagenda: A Zero Tolerance Guide to the Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and thought-provoking, 16 May 2014
I wasn't expecting this book to make me laugh so much! It's a brilliant look at the nonsense of women and girls magazines, from the cliches and contradictions to the blatant sexism and impact of advertising. A great read - highly recommended.

Everyday Sexism
Everyday Sexism

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a must read, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Everyday Sexism (Kindle Edition)
Great book, quite depressing at times, but very interesting and probably a realistic view of the world we're living in. Hopefully it will be the start of a revolution!

Fun Time My First Farm Set
Fun Time My First Farm Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Fun Time My First Farm Set (Toy)
Fantastic value - good for keeping a little one entertained. All good sizes for tiny hands, although the animals are a little on the small side.

The Two Week Wait
The Two Week Wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Two Week Wait (Kindle Edition)
Beautiful - made me cry. A wonderful story told in an accessible, friendly way. Look forward to more from this author!

I Could Never Be Your Woman [DVD]
I Could Never Be Your Woman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Pfeiffer
Offered by BOOKS-DVDS-TOYS-TECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 1 Feb. 2009
I loved this film! I wan't expecting much but it was brilliant, really funny and very sweet. A great one to watch with your mum or the girls. And if you don't fancy Paul Rudd after watching this, you're not human!
Great film.

The Worry Cure: Stop worrying and start living
The Worry Cure: Stop worrying and start living
by Dr Robert L. Leahy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Nov. 2008
Really really helpful, with practical steps and activities to help you realise where you're going wrong. Highly recommended.

Littlest Horse Thieves [DVD] [1976] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Littlest Horse Thieves [DVD] [1976] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by M and N Media US

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely, 22 May 2006
This is such a a lovely film, like others I'd seen it as a child and searched for years under 'Escape from the Dark'. I finally found it in the states and it was just as I remember, so wonderful and engaging. At the age of 25 I still cried. Amazing film!