Profile for Jon1 > Reviews

Jon1 (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of kit, 5 May 2015
I am delighted with this product, and i am able to use my Tom Tom and also charge my iPhone at the same time. I would certainly recommend this useful piece of kit, it is solid and does exactly what it says on the guidance. Well done to the suppliers and to Amazon.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Super strong lead, 5 May 2015
Arrived very quickly, and it is in my view one of if not the strongest leads i have come across. Fits my iPhone 3g perfectly for Syncing and charging purpose. I would recommend Amazon and this company and will use them both again.

Same Same Stars
Same Same Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what talent!!, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Same Same Stars (MP3 Download)
I have listened to samples of this young groups music, and have purchased this one album so far. I absolutely love their music and could listen to it probably for days. They are talented beyond their years in my view and i will be following their music and look forward to the purchase of another album. Great stuff and highly recommended

Mocca Design ER3G01 Leather Flip Case for iPhone 3G / 3GS Black
Mocca Design ER3G01 Leather Flip Case for iPhone 3G / 3GS Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my iphone like a glove......, 16 July 2014
A lovely and well made flip case for my iPhone 3G. I was surprised at just how secure the phone fits into the case and allows for some movement. Just wish that my loose change wouldn't stick to the magnet which holds the lid of the case to the main body. Never mind that's perhaps a debate for another day. Had the case a couple of months now and no sign of wear, so i will review further in a few months time.

BT BT7610 TRIO Cordless Phone with Answering Machine ( DECT,Hands Free Functionality )

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delighted, 16 July 2014
These phones arrived slightly ahead of schedule and we are thrilled with them. Easy to set up and as an earlier reviewer has said they do look smart. I must congratulate Amazon and also Sanjay from Nik Tech. For their speedy reponse to my email concerning a delivery issue, which although it could have taken up to three working days for a response, it took just 30 minutes. Great Service and so far the phones are charging and synchronising. I will of course review further in a couple of months or so but so far so good!!

Miele Type FJM Replacement Filter Bags For Cylinder Series
Miele Type FJM Replacement Filter Bags For Cylinder Series
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 29 May 2014
These bags are worth paying that little bit extra for, and really do i believe help to protect the vacuum cleaner.

HP 342 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (C9361EE)
HP 342 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (C9361EE)
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

4.0 out of 5 stars As usual, good quality ink, 29 May 2014
Expensive, but it is quality ink which i have used consistently and without difficulty in my HP printer for some considerable time.

The Railway Man [DVD] [2013]
The Railway Man [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Colin Firth

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure this film nowhere near reflects the horror of the actual events, 29 May 2014
This review is from: The Railway Man [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I am currently putting together a family tree, and am currently focusing on one of my mothers brother[now deceased] who experienced first hand the awful and inhumane conditions in Burma during the second world war. He apparently never spoke about his time in the forces, and it is now not possible to hear his experiences second or third hand from other family members. He was though a man with a terrific sense of humour and he adored his family."The Railway man" for me presented a taste of just how dreadful my uncle's experiences were. He returned home psychologically and physically scarred. Although in my view the acting in this film and the story line must reflect a very mild adaptation of the actual event, it was very well produced and directed. Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman, Stellan Skarsgård and Hiroyuki Sanada have i believe tried to provide a sense of reality. For those considering producing a family tree i would suggest starting very early in life. Finally i would recommend this DVD, it is upsetting and unsettling, but well worth watching.

House of Malice
House of Malice
by Scott Mariani

4.0 out of 5 stars Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up........., 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: House of Malice (Paperback)
I was somewhat disappointed that this story was so short and lacked the usual Mariani depth of writing. However, i almost had to stop myself from being so afraid to turn over each page. A gripping and terrifying story and i certainly couldn't put the book down. The story has also added to my paranoia about moving into a house where somebody has passed away or disappeared from. A must have book, but don't be alone when you are reading this story.

No Matter What: An Adoptive Family's Story of Hope, Love and Healing
No Matter What: An Adoptive Family's Story of Hope, Love and Healing
by Sally Donovan

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written story of Adoption and a family's pain, 15 Feb. 2014
This was a sensitively written book which pulled no punches. It describes a process of adoption which can be described as a whirlwind of emotions from beginning to end and then some. I would recommend this as a book for those who are considering adoption and also for those who are or have been involved, personally and professionally. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10