Profile for flossieboobar > Reviews

Content by flossieboobar

flossieboobar

Mudder Micro Led 20 Warm White Color Lights on 3.5 Feet Silver Color Ultra Thin String Wire (4 Pack)
Offered by Mudder Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery and price fantastic!, 7 Jan. 2016
These lights were to replace some existing ones which were wound around a xmas display. Did the job perfectly and going to put one of the spare sets around a notice board.They're bright but not a harsh light. Delivery and price fantastic!

Greenfield Collection Duo Wine Cooler Bag - Forest Green
Greenfield Collection Duo Wine Cooler Bag - Forest Green
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, great price, 17 Sept. 2014
Great value and product. We like to take a bottle or two away on trips away to relax with in our hotel room (hotel wine SO expensive) and this keeps it cool (if white or bubbly) and makes carrying easy. Also great for picnics and festivals. Takes either 2 bottles and a cool pack or 1 bottle, cool pack and 2 glasses. Not sure if cool pack neccessary if wine chilled but I added it anyway. Great quality product at a fantastic price.

Bosch Original Replacement Cutting Blade (To Fit: Rotak 36, Rotak 37 & Rotak 370 Ergoflex Electric Lawnmower) (Bosch Pt No F016800275 & F016L65400) c/w FREE Cadbury Chocolate Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, easy to fit, 17 Sept. 2014
Arrived quickly and was easy to fit. A lifesaver as grass was growing at it's fastest!

Pack of 6 Single Cupcake Boxes
Pack of 6 Single Cupcake Boxes
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value, 17 Sept. 2014
Wasn't really sure what to expect of these boxes as so reasonable in price but we needed a box to transport a special Birthday cupcake so went ahead and ordered. They're fantastic in both quality and value. They arrived quickly and held our cake beautifully. Would definitely recommend.

Mikki Undercoat Rake for Double/ Thick Coats
Mikki Undercoat Rake for Double/ Thick Coats

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle but effective!, 21 Nov. 2013
Previously used a 'contraption' that, although effectivly removed my dogs undercoat hair, also tore at her top coat (and I have to say the process looked very uncomfortable for her!). This does the job of removing excess undercoat but doesnt 'pull' and she looks a happy dog while being groomed.Result!

Twisted Mixing Spoon 28cm by bar@drinkstuff - 11 Inch Mixing Spoon, Long Cocktail Spoon, Bar Spoon
Offered by Heart Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick!, 9 Feb. 2013
Had been trying to replicate a layered cocktail we had tried in a restaraunt without success. Someone suggested a bar spoon and hey presto-easy! Fast delivery and great product.

Denby Cast Iron Black Round Casserole D21cm
Denby Cast Iron Black Round Casserole D21cm

5.0 out of 5 stars great size!, 2 Aug. 2011
This casserole rivals my other (violently expensive!)cast iron cookware in terms of looks, performance and cleanability. It looks great on my cooker top, and at the table. Worried it might have been be too small but it's the perfect size for our (very greedy)family of four.

Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Graphite (Grey)
Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Graphite (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt live without, 2 Aug. 2011
I've used these mugs for years. Morning coffee just doesnt taste the same now if it's not out of one!. The coffee gets a lovely creamy head and it's so convenient for one. So easy to pop into my bag I never travel without it. The filter does struggle with very course grounds but it handles most ready ground coffee and I just make sure my grinder is set on fine when doing my own. Such a part of my morning routine I couldn't live without one!