Profile for Z. Sayed > Reviews

Content by Z. Sayed

Z. Sayed (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Koodee Raincover to Fit Jane Rider and Trider for Newborn (Transparent)
Koodee Raincover to Fit Jane Rider and Trider for Newborn (Transparent)
Offered by Baby2K

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 21 Mar. 2014
Jane trider Prams don't have a massive basket to take their original raincover around without making a mess with creases on the plastic. This is a good alternative with a softer plastic. and at half the price of the original Jane trider raincover, I am not complaining!

Battery - 7,800mAh - compatible for Sony Model PCG-61211M
Battery - 7,800mAh - compatible for Sony Model PCG-61211M

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine until now, 21 Mar. 2014
It is bigger than the original Sony battery we had (the long round cylinder like part sticks out of the laptop base). Makes the laptop a bit heavier, but other than that no complaints. Lets see how long it will last.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I doubt that it might be fake!!, 14 Feb. 2014
I have had the 3 months Marine Collagen supplements of this make from Amazon before and tried this 6 month package for the first time. The medicine size changed, became massive and very difficult to swallow. One of the bottles arrived with the seal open, making me suspect they might be fake because it was unsealed and size had changed!! However we were moving homes and stuff, so couldn't be bothered to send it back But will not buy them again. My advice- Look elsewhere or buy the 3 month supply.

PURECLINICA ULTRACOLL HIGH STRENGTH COLLAGEN 180 CAPLETS 1000MG
PURECLINICA ULTRACOLL HIGH STRENGTH COLLAGEN 180 CAPLETS 1000MG

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., 23 Aug. 2013
Well I have a bulge in my disc of the lower back region and had been through a few pain management procedures but they didn't help. Also had recurring pain in my knees. Well i started these collagen tablets along with calcium supplements, and I have seen a difference in my aches and pains. And in my condition, when you have to look after a toddler, it makes a huge difference!!. I don't see myself reaching for the painkillers as much as I used to so it works.

However, word of caution! I have hair fall problems and my hair has been frizzy, but it didn't do anything for my hair, skin or nails.

Original Sprout Natural Curl Calmer for Tight and Medium Frizzy Curls and Waves 118 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 23 Aug. 2013
I bought it for my baby's curly hair which was a mess at the back of her head as she sleeps on her back. It has a very stong scent that you won't be expecting in kids toiletries. Did nothing to calm her curls or nor mine!

You Are My Sunshine
You Are My Sunshine

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 July 2013
This review is from: You Are My Sunshine (MP3 Download)
Good album but not as good as the 'Little Bird' one. I brought this after being impressed with her previous album and I must say that I am little disappointed with this one.

You are my Little Bird
You are my Little Bird
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my Li'l one happy, 16 July 2013
This review is from: You are my Little Bird (Audio CD)
I brought this one to play for my baby instead of the same old nursery songs and she loves it. She is only 14 months old but you can see her face light up when you put this album on. And the cutie also tries to dance on it.

Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces)
Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 July 2013
Its a good product but on the expensive side for what you get. Lots of knots came undone in 2 weeks of use. You would be better of buying this set elsewhere

Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums
Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and worth the money, 16 July 2013
These are just normal stacking cups but have animal figures at the base of the cup which really intrigues my then 9 month old. She is 14 months now and its still her favorite toy...what else can I say? Total value for money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 16 July 2013
I bought this after reading the glowing reviews, however it has made no difference to my health or my hair, nor my skin. Keep away from it,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3