Profile for J. D. MCNAUGHTON > Reviews

Content by J. D. MCNAUGHTON

J. D. MCNAUGHTON (Central Region, Scotland)

Activ by Raleigh Mens Hybrid City Bike - Black, 28-inch Wheel, 19 Inch Frame
Activ by Raleigh Mens Hybrid City Bike - Black, 28-inch Wheel, 19 Inch Frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking bike, 23 Jun. 2012
Just been out on my new bike today! It goes like a dream. Great wee bike that I got for cycling to and from work. Had a bit of a bother sorting the brakes but not too difficult, just a bit fiddly!

Sony BDPS185B.CEK Compact Size Blu-ray Player
Sony BDPS185B.CEK Compact Size Blu-ray Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Blu-Ray player, 11 Jun. 2012
This is my first Blu Ray player & I am so impressed by it. The picture is cracking, the sound is great! I have hooked it up to the Internet - very easy to do! Loads of great features. Great player!!

Spider-Man 3 [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Spider-Man 3 [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Tobey Maguire
Offered by wantitcheaper

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 11 Jun. 2012
Ok not the best out the trilogy but still really good! Ashame the studio interfered, would've been interesting to see the film Raimi wanted to make. Blu ray transfer is amazing

Until the Whole World Hears
Until the Whole World Hears
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 27 Nov. 2009
I really enjoy this album. While I agree that its not their best album yet, I have to say it's solid. It does have more worship songs, but they are really good. Blessed Redeemer is a beautiful song about Christ' sacrifice for us. If We've Ever Needed You is a great song- possibly one of my favourites.

I can see what people are saying,that if you were expecting songs that challengeyou then you might be disappointed. However, just because its something which is a bit different- don't write it off. I've listened to it loads and love it.