Profile for S.P > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Orchard Toys Bus Stop
Orchard Toys Bus Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Bus Stop (Toy)
a great educational game. my 3 yr old and 6 yr old love it !

Grow your Own Magic Crystal - Blue
Grow your Own Magic Crystal - Blue
Offered by etailz UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It was alot of fun to make, 17 Aug. 2014
My 7 yr old loves this. It was alot of fun to make. The only thing is we didn;t get to choose the colour when we ordered it. Blue was pretty , but we wanted to buy another and couldn't risk it also being blue.

Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs
Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs

5.0 out of 5 stars Alot of fun. Great for learning, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs (Toy)
My 3 yr old loves this game. Alot of fun. Great for learning.

Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Offered by GreatDeals4you

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for keeping flies out, 17 Aug. 2014
Great product for keeping flies out. We use it ov er our french doors and our windows. It would be nice if it was wider.

Kleiber 120-Piece Plastic Covered Headed Drawing Pins, White
Kleiber 120-Piece Plastic Covered Headed Drawing Pins, White
Offered by Shop Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars they are easy to, 17 Aug. 2014
Arrived quickly. they are easy to use

Deluxe Combo Loom Set - 1200 Multi coloured loom bands included of different varieties

2.0 out of 5 stars But the loom quality is not that great. I gave it to a friend as a ..., 17 Aug. 2014
This product arrived quickly. But the loom quality is not that great. I gave it to a friend as a gift and when her son tried to pull apart the loom to re-align it, it snapped. The bands are great and the charms are cute, but the overall loom is not great quality, I was a little disappointed, as I bought two of these to give as gifts. I hope the second one doesn't break aswell.

Fun Play Children Fancy Dress Elephant Costume Animal Onesies- Animal Costume for kids 3-5 years (110 CM)
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good quality and fits well, 2 Aug. 2014
My 4 year old loves this costume. It is good quality and fits well. Good for school fancy dress.

3-D Thrillers!: Monster Trucks and Other Amazing Speed Machines [With 3-D Glasses]
by Paul Harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars 3D book, 17 Jan. 2014
Good value for money. My 7 yr old loves it ! We also bought one for a gift. Good for a range of ages.

SanDisk Clip Zip 8GB MP3 Player with FM Radio - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by iHD Lounge

1.0 out of 5 stars mp3, 17 Jan. 2014
We bought this and it had problems with the screen. We then returned it and got another one and the music would only work if the headphones were in an exact position. We ended up returning it.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for Google Nexus 5 - Black
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for Google Nexus 5 - Black
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Case, 17 Jan. 2014
The phone case fits the phone well and stops it from breaking if you accidently drop it. It does make the phone look bigger, but the protection it provides is good. It also alows you to see the white back of the phone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4