Profile for S.P > Reviews

Content by S.P

S.P

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fun Play Children Fancy Dress Chicken Costume Animal Onesies - Animal Costume for 5-7 years old
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2016
This costume is very cute and is made from good quality material. My five year old son loved it!

Gigamic Katamino Classic Puzzle and Game
Gigamic Katamino Classic Puzzle and Game
Offered by The Toys and Games Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun maths puzzle !, 12 July 2016
I loved this confusing puzzle. It really makes you think ! It is harder than it looks. It is a lot of fun and made me feel very proud when I finished all the levels. I love the fact that it includes maths and logic ! (Written by my 9 year old son)

Orchard Toys Bus Stop
Orchard Toys Bus Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Bus Stop (Toy)
a great educational game. my 3 yr old and 6 yr old love it !

The Source - Grow your Own Magic Crystal Science Kit - Blue
The Source - Grow your Own Magic Crystal Science Kit - Blue
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars It was alot of fun to make, 17 Aug. 2014
My 7 yr old loves this. It was alot of fun to make. The only thing is we didn;t get to choose the colour when we ordered it. Blue was pretty , but we wanted to buy another and couldn't risk it also being blue.

Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs
Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs

5.0 out of 5 stars Alot of fun. Great for learning, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs (Toy)
My 3 yr old loves this game. Alot of fun. Great for learning.

Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Offered by Shop N Shop15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for keeping flies out, 17 Aug. 2014
Great product for keeping flies out. We use it ov er our french doors and our windows. It would be nice if it was wider.

Kleiber 120-Piece Plastic Covered Headed Drawing Pins, White
Kleiber 120-Piece Plastic Covered Headed Drawing Pins, White
Offered by Shop Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars they are easy to, 17 Aug. 2014
Arrived quickly. they are easy to use

Deluxe Combo Loom Set - 1200 Multi coloured loom bands included of different varieties

2.0 out of 5 stars But the loom quality is not that great. I gave it to a friend as a ..., 17 Aug. 2014
This product arrived quickly. But the loom quality is not that great. I gave it to a friend as a gift and when her son tried to pull apart the loom to re-align it, it snapped. The bands are great and the charms are cute, but the overall loom is not great quality, I was a little disappointed, as I bought two of these to give as gifts. I hope the second one doesn't break aswell.

Fun Play Children Fancy Dress Elephant Costume Animal Onesies- Animal Costume for kids 3-5 years (110 CM)
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good quality and fits well, 2 Aug. 2014
My 4 year old loves this costume. It is good quality and fits well. Good for school fancy dress.

3-D Thrillers!: Monster Trucks and Other Amazing Speed Machines [With 3-D Glasses]
by Paul Harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars 3D book, 17 Jan. 2014
Good value for money. My 7 yr old loves it ! We also bought one for a gift. Good for a range of ages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5