Profile for Ben Berrisford > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Apple Battery Charger and Batteries
Apple Battery Charger and Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimately saves you money and long lasting, 28 Mar. 2015
I was going through batteries very quickly as I use my Mac for work and it was working out quite expensive. Not only that but not all batteries from the shop were reliable and I found that disconnection problems were actually dependant only battery brand. As soon as I bought this it cleared up any connection problems and as you get 6 batteries in the box you always have a spare set charged, ready to swap out of the mouse or keyboard. If you use your Mac a lot, I highly recommend this. Expebsive I know but saves money in the long run.

Twelve South BackPack V2 Shelf for iMac
Twelve South BackPack V2 Shelf for iMac

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and blends in very well with the finish on the Imac, 28 Mar. 2015
I have used this for well over a year and it is very handy, I use it behind my imac to hold my external DVD drive and it does the job just perfectly.

I have also managed to use it on the older imac which was thicker (2013 model) and the very thin model which is out now.

HDMI Cable 2M High Speed PRO GOLD HDMI Cable v2.0/1.4a 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD Ethernet Audio Return Virgin BT - IBRA RED
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting and high quality., 28 Mar. 2015
Not much to say on this one other than it has lasted a very long time - still going now - and delivers on all its promises. No need to spend a lot of money on a cable like this if you are generally just using it to plug in a playstation etc.

Barratt Original Milk Teeth 250 gram bag (1/4 Kilo)
Barratt Original Milk Teeth 250 gram bag (1/4 Kilo)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a patch on the originals, 28 Mar. 2015
I was really looking forward to diving into some of these after not seeing them around for so long (due to them going out of production when the factory flooded). I was sadly disappointed when I try them, although they look similar the taste is nothing like what they used to be. It has a very artificial flavoured taste, so they are not for me, although I know some people like them, so it's personal choice. If you liked the old milk teeth, the closest to them are the barratts powdered milk bottles, now they on the other hand are tasty!

SanDisk Ultra Android 32 GB microSDHC Memory Card plus SD Adapter up to 48 MB/s, Class 10
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, fast and well priced., 28 Mar. 2015
I purchased this to use in my quad copter and it has not let me down. Large capacity for the price and a very reliable brand. I would always stick with a brand such as Sandisk as I am putting trust within the product to store precious data. I wouldn't recommend going for a very cheap alternative just incase, as the failure rate is much higher with these other brands.

teapigs Peppermint Leaves 100 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)
teapigs Peppermint Leaves 100 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best Peppermint Tea on the market., 28 Mar. 2015
Without doubt, this is the best peppermint tea I have ever tried. Not only does it smell fresh and strong but it actually taste of peppermint. I never like herbal/fruit drinks which smell great but taste of nothing but water, leaving you disappointed. This tea however delivers 110% in both taste and smell. If it wasn't for Teapigs peppermint tea I honestly don't think I would be drinking peppermint tea at all. Granted it is expensive, but it is worth the premium charge.

FPVRC 6Axis 2.4G 4CH LED Mini RC Helicopter Quadcopter RTF
FPVRC 6Axis 2.4G 4CH LED Mini RC Helicopter Quadcopter RTF

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, instructions could be better., 28 Mar. 2015
I purchased the Cheerson so I could practice flying a quad copter before receiving my DJI phantom Vision 2 plus. I'm glad I did! It's a lot of fun learning how to use it and trying out the tricks. The battery didn't last very long for me on each charge and the propellers are very delicate! So I would suggest buying some spares. I only flew it inside so I can not comment on its capabilities in the wind, but I wouldn't suggest flying it outside unless you have very good conditions. Great practice tool for a beginner and also a very cool gift if your planning on giving it to someone!

NECK STRAP FOR RC TRANSMITTER BLACK BY HITEC HEAVY DUTY WITH QUICK RELEASE CLIP
NECK STRAP FOR RC TRANSMITTER BLACK BY HITEC HEAVY DUTY WITH QUICK RELEASE CLIP
Offered by Stockton-Modeller

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and supportive around the neck, 28 Mar. 2015
I use this with my DJI Phantom 2 Vision plus, a neck strap is a must when using a phantom and will also remove the risk of dropping it on the floor, potentially damaging the remote and the mobile phone it's holding. I can recommend this strap as it's very comfy and supportive around the neck and can be altered to both very small and very large lengths.

RJ Licorice Chocolate Coated Raspberry Licorice Bullets 220g
RJ Licorice Chocolate Coated Raspberry Licorice Bullets 220g

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely addictive!, 28 Mar. 2015
Superb quality, with a very satisfying taste.

My only problem is, I can't stop eating them once I have opened a pack!

AmazonBasics Tripod with Ball Head 62 Inches Aluminium
AmazonBasics Tripod with Ball Head 62 Inches Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant all-round tripod for the price., 28 Mar. 2015
To be honest, I was dubious before receiving the tripod of the quality. I had no need to worry though, this is a fantastic piece of equipment for the price and I don't believe there is any reason to go for an alternative in this price range. I have mainly used this at work with an iphone 6 plus mount to record tutorials and it has done the job really well. You can adjust the tripod so much that it will fit almost any situation. It's lightweight so very easy to carry around, yet gives you a option to hook weight on to it, to stabilise when using outside in wind. Although probably not recommended with this tripod, I have also used my Nikon D600 with 300mm lens, which is pretty hefty! But I must say the tripod coped extremely well.

All in all a very good tripod, worth every penny and not worth risking going for another brand at this price!

Page: 1 | 2