Profile for bobsolady > Reviews

Content by bobsolady

bobsolady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Apple iPad 2 360 Degree Rotating Blue Smart Premium Leather Flip Wallet Stand Case Cover With Auto Sleep Wake Compatibility Big Touch Stylus Pen Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth BY SHUKAN®, (PLAIN BLUE)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am actually very surprised and pleased. It looks good and it works, 29 Jun. 2017
I was slightly dubious about ordering this as the price was so reasonable. I didn't expect it to be a quality item, in fact my thought was, if it turns out to be rubbish at least it hasn't cost much. I am actually very surprised and pleased. It looks good and it works! I chose the navy blue, which looks classy. The stylus pen, screen saver and polishing cloth are a bonus. All in all a very good buy.

LG DP132 Slim DVD Player (USB, Xvid, Scart Lead, no HDMI)
LG DP132 Slim DVD Player (USB, Xvid, Scart Lead, no HDMI)
Offered by magicdiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little piece of kit., 20 May 2017
Does the job. Easy to set up and to use. Exactly what I wanted-- to be able to watch DVDs.

Cat Kitten Bed Igloo Large by Easipet(453)
Cat Kitten Bed Igloo Large by Easipet(453)
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy bed., 13 April 2016
I bought this new cat bed because the dog kept napping on the previous ( flattish) one. Jack wasn't sure at first, though curious. Much to my amusement he put his head & shoulders in several times, which left his back legs, bum and tail protruding! Once he got the hang of it he happily curled up with just his face showing, very cute. He is a fairly big cat and it's quite a snug fit, he looks very cosy and comfy in there. I put his fleece blanket in on top of the mattress- just because I like to spoil him. I'm happy that he likes it.

GoGoDiva 4in1 Ionic Styler Curling Tong Flat Round hair Straightener Brush Iron
GoGoDiva 4in1 Ionic Styler Curling Tong Flat Round hair Straightener Brush Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I bought it for., 20 Nov. 2015
I am delighted with this excellent item. Exactly as described. Heats up quickly, the brushes stay cool! Puts lots of " umph" in my hair. I have seen very similar ones advertised at much higher prices. Would definitely recommend to go with this one.

Tonic Studios 152E 12-inch/ 30 cm Craft Guillotine Maxi Thin Base, White/ Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted to find this on Amazon at a far better ..., 9 Nov. 2015
Delighted to find this on Amazon at a far better price than I've seen it anywhere else. Thought about buying a decent guillotine for ages...... and I'm so glad I did. I've wasted money in the past buying two "trimmers" which packed up after a short while. The Tonic guillotine is excellent, does the job well and quickly.

Womens Twin Toggle Classic Short Waterproof Winter Rain Snow Boots - Brown - 4 - 37 - AEA0199
Offered by Prime-Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2015
Delighted. Comfy and cosy. Such a reasonable price.

Papermania Liquorice Dot Mini Craft Tote, Black
Papermania Liquorice Dot Mini Craft Tote, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tote., 8 Nov. 2015
Excellent. So many useful pockets to keep tools etc. tidily.

Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright colours. Sturdy. Good value for money., 28 May 2015
Bought as a first birthday present for our grandson. Delighted. Lovely bright colours. Good value for the price.Good size blocks for little hands. The table is very sturdy-- just as well as he discovered a new use for it-- great to climb up & sit on!!

Mega Bloks DCH55 Classic Buildable Bag, 60 Pieces
Mega Bloks DCH55 Classic Buildable Bag, 60 Pieces
Offered by Innovations HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colours and appear sturdy., 25 April 2015
Bought as a first birthday present. Yet to be given, so time will tell, but certainly look impressive. Bright colours and appear sturdy.

Lotus Womens Manson Boots 40033 Brown 3 UK, 36 EU
Lotus Womens Manson Boots 40033 Brown 3 UK, 36 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots but......, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Lotus Womens Manson Boots (Shoes)
Lovely boots. Having read other reviews which said they came up big I ordered size smaller than I normally wear---& it fitted perfectly.
Sadly I found the lining in the leg had a tendency to get caught in the zip & I think this could be a real problem after a few wears, so I returned them. Disappointing as they looked so nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4