Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Laura > Reviews

Content by Laura

Laura (|Liverpool UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Last Night in Montreal
Last Night in Montreal

5.0 out of 5 stars I love her style of writing, 22 Jan. 2016
I have read all of Emily St John Mandels books. I love her style of writing, the almost haunting aspect of it. This book is the one that touched me the most. She expertly creates the webs and roads we get involved in, sometime stuck in, in life. She has a true understanding of humanity.

Your Brilliant Body: Book 1 (Operation Ouch)
Your Brilliant Body: Book 1 (Operation Ouch)
by Dr Chris van Tulleken

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love the Van Tulleken Twins, 22 Jan. 2016
My 6 year old daughter is obsessed with the Van Tulleken twins and this book did not disappoint , my 84 year old father also enjoyed reading it.

Medical Milestones and Crazy Cures: Book 2 (Operation Ouch)
Medical Milestones and Crazy Cures: Book 2 (Operation Ouch)
by Dr Chris van Tulleken

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Van Tulleken Twins, 22 Jan. 2016

The Hannover Game
The Hannover Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful characterization, 22 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Hannover Game (Kindle Edition)
I was recommended this novel by a friend and although it is not a genre I would normally gravitate towards, I am so glad I read this book.
Mark Diez is a very gifted writer, his characterization and beautiful creation of scenes really draw you in and keeps you there for the entirety of the book.
I look forward to the next installments .

Bon Bon Buddies Disney Princess Surprise Bag 13 g (Pack of 15)
Bon Bon Buddies Disney Princess Surprise Bag 13 g (Pack of 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags, 19 Jan. 2013
They are actually the party surprise bags, not the easter egg Amazon have showing at time I wrote this.
Good little bags containing a lolly pop, some other refresher type sweets, stickers, a poster, colouring in sheets and a gift. An easy party bag. The ones I got sent are in date until summer 2014.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 9:05 AM GMT

Disney Cars Pencil Bag with Marshmallows (Pack of 10)
Disney Cars Pencil Bag with Marshmallows (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for party bags, 19 Jan. 2013
Great gift for party bags and sure to be well received by children. The ones I got sent are in date until summer 2014

Disney Disney Princess Coin Pouch with Marshmallows (Pack of 12)
Disney Disney Princess Coin Pouch with Marshmallows (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for party bags, 19 Jan. 2013
They are actually pencil cases not coin purses. There are 3 designs so 4 of each in each box. Nice little party bag gift and in date until summer 2014.

Disney Princess Go Glow Night Light and Torch
Disney Princess Go Glow Night Light and Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars So thankful for this torch, 18 Nov. 2012
We have had this now for about 2 months after my 3 year old decided she was afraid of the dark and was imagining shadows in her room were monsters. My daughter loves it, says it's her magic torch and that she isn't afraid anymore. I decided on this model as I thought it would be easier to hold and more durable than the projector one, and it has been so far, touch wood, as my daughter has not been gentle with it and its been dropped quite a few times.
I can also confirm it is very bright when it's been shined into your eyes at 3 in the morning.
Great product.

Santa Kit, Red, with Cape & Hat, Deluxe
Santa Kit, Red, with Cape & Hat, Deluxe
Offered by justlol

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 18 Nov. 2012
Bought in panic as the Miss Christmas outfit I had bought for my daughter last year she had grown too tall for and I wanted something for the Christmas card photograph. I didn't expect much, but the material is super, super thin , the white fake fur had shed all over the cape in the packing and the hat didn't even properly fit my 3 year olds head (she does have a large head, but it's an adult in the photograph, so thought it would be ok). Avoid.

Walking & Talking [DVD]
Walking & Talking [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kathy Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Walking & Talking [DVD] (DVD)
A beautiful, beautiful show, that I am so happy got commissioned.
I loved and was so touched by the original Christmas Cracker short Kathy Burke did and wanted to see more of her world growing up, so was overjoyed when this came on.
It's magical, honest, and captivating.Unlike some other programming at the moment, this makes you feel better after you watched it, it inspires the soul. Brilliantly written and acted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4