Profile for Saxi > Reviews

Content by Saxi

Saxi

Tower T12002 Vitablend Multi-Blender with Nutrient Extraction System, 250 W, 21-Piece - Black
Offered by Electrical Emporium

1.0 out of 5 stars I loved loved loved this to start with but after about ..., 30 May 2015
I loved loved loved this to start with but after about 2 weeks, not very regular use, its done exactly what every one else is saying ... black rubber cog for blades has sheared off against the cog attached to the blender and it is now useless. Hoping i will get a refund but please dont waste your money buying this - you will be ecstatic for a week or so and then gutted!

Pharma Nord 200mg SelenoPrecise/ Seleen Forte 150 Tablets
Pharma Nord 200mg SelenoPrecise/ Seleen Forte 150 Tablets
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars This works, 28 May 2015
These came as a bonus to some CoQ10 i purchased. Very clever marketing because i noticed a difference almost immediately and i will definitely be purchasing again. They really seem to help with my pain and energy levels (ME/Fibro) and probably other things as I'm not even sure what they are supposed to address. Im not saying that they have cured me just that there had been another very small improvement from adding this supplement to my regime.

Good State - D-Ribose (600 mg) (120 capsules)
Good State - D-Ribose (600 mg) (120 capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 28 May 2015
Quality product

Andrew James Pro Vacuum Food Sealer Canisters
Andrew James Pro Vacuum Food Sealer Canisters
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product - no manual so trial and error on how they work, 28 May 2015
The canisters work very well but come with no instructions what so ever which is very confusing if you've never used a product like this before. I worked it out by trial and error and also with the support of Karl who sent me meticulous replies in the answer section of this product on Amazon.

II brought the canisters to go with the Andrew James High Quality Vacuum Sealer because the description said that they were compatible. At first it appeared that they weren't as there was no fitting to attach them too but after a lot of trial and error i realised that if i cut one of the plastic white attachments from the sealing tube then the clear pipe would fit of the air removal hole in the vacuum machine and if i left the lid open and pressed 'Vacuum and Seal' the machine would vacuum seal the canisters.

They keep the food fresh and seem to work very well so far - but without instructions i have no idea how long they are supposed to keep the food fresh/safe or even what type of foods i can put in them.

They are probably worth a 5 star rating but am putting down to a 3 because of the trouble sealing them, the misleading description that they were comparable but no instructions on how to do so and that they came with no manual.

Heat pack back wrap wheat bag with belt
Heat pack back wrap wheat bag with belt
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars The added bonus is (bearing in mind laughter is the best medicine) that my housemates find it hilarious and neigh ..., 15 Jan. 2015
I brought this to help with TMJD. I hang it over the top of my head - the wheat bag sits perfectly under my chin and wraps round my jaw to heat and relax the offending muscles. The added bonus is (bearing in mind laughter is the best medicine) that my housemates find it hilarious and neigh at me each time i wear it ... apparently it looks like a horse feed bag. It has made a huge difference to the pain levels in my jaw and i would highly recommend this product for that purpose or any other.

LYNE
LYNE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: LYNE (App)
Clever and highly addictive!

NEW! Gembird MIC-222 Compact Notebook Microphone
NEW! Gembird MIC-222 Compact Notebook Microphone

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 10 Jan. 2015
Useless - didnt work. Loads of feedback and my son couldnt hear me on Skype at all unless i held the mic to my mouth which meant holding the whole computer to my mouth which rendered Skype useless as i wanted to sit and chat with my on whilst looking at his face.

Why Do We Cover the Mirrors?
Why Do We Cover the Mirrors?
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly brilliant!, 10 Jan. 2015
Absolutely brilliantly thought out characters and so well written. Just watched series 1 in 24 hours - wish there were more I loved every second and can't wait for series 2!!

Lloytron E5201BK 1.2 Litre Citrus Juicer
Lloytron E5201BK 1.2 Litre Citrus Juicer
Offered by Click N Get

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin Juicer dressed in Black!, 13 May 2012
I only paid £12.90 for this product so wasnt expecting it to be up to much but just so long as it got me through a 10 day Master Cleanse where i had to juice 8 or 9 lemons a day i would be happy. It got me through the cleanse and is now whizzing through Oranges that its juicing for my breakfast like theres no tomorrow. Reading that back it sounds as if its doing all the work on its own but it is kinda like that .... you cut the fruit in half then gently press half of it down on top of the juicer and it just works. No strength or pressure needed it just does it.

Pressing down for 5 or 10 seconds then releasing the pressing down again for 5 or 10 seconds releases something in the motor and the juicer turns the other way, clockwise to anti clockwise, its fabulous!! The direction change is the reason you dont have to do any work because the juicer gets all the bits it missed the first time round just by changing direction. Every once in a while it doesnt change direction but im guessing that this is something to do with cogs not meeting at quite the right point - my quad does this sometimes and i have to rock it gently backwards and forwards a couple of times to click it into reverse - with the juicer just lifting to stop and pressing down again usually does the trick. I wouldnt even say this is a fault with the product because it was £12.90 for goodness sake!!

I also like the gadget on the tray that catches the pips and 'bits' that allows you to open the filter up to allow bits in the juice or close the gaps to stop the bits from falling in the juice. Gaps are too small to allow pips but as i really like 'bits' in my juice it is an added bonus for me. I did try it closed with Oranges for my son, who is now studying in Singapore for 9 months and who is sorely missed, and the only problem was that after one orange you had to get rid of some of the bits as it was clogging up the top - not really a problem and just goes to show its working as it should.

Cleaning is just a matter of running it under the tap its as easy as that!

I love my little black juicer - it rocks!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2013 2:09 PM GMT