Profile for K. Weir > Reviews

2 x WOODEN STORAGE CHESTS KIDS BEDROOM TOY BOX CRATE 39.5x 30x 24cm
2 x WOODEN STORAGE CHESTS KIDS BEDROOM TOY BOX CRATE 39.5x 30x 24cm
Offered by myeverydayhome

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for temporary use or arty types, 30 July 2015
Two boxes delivered. They're quite flimsy - one had cracked in a corner and the other has a noticeably squint lid. Hinges secured with staples. I don't think they're strong enough to withstand children or clumsy adults (we know who we are). Not for everyday use, but would make quite attractive occasional storage.

Original Toshiba Satellite C50-B-14D charger | Includes Mains Lead Complete Set
Original Toshiba Satellite C50-B-14D charger | Includes Mains Lead Complete Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the charger supplied with the C50-B-14D, 30 July 2015
In a world where rabbits wage an illicit war on cables, their victims lie powerless...until a new lead-er arrives.

Bought as a replacement for the original charger that came with the Toshiba C50-B-14D. This charger is not the same model and delivers a significantly higher power output (3.42A 19V). It is also physically larger and has longer, thicker cables, though the power jack is identical to the original. That said, I was desperate so decided to use it anyway. It works and doesn't seem to be causing any problems, though I'm fairly sure this will void my laptop's warranty.

38mm pump dispenser suit 5 litre containers - 30ml dosage White - DCS 9P38WH
38mm pump dispenser suit 5 litre containers - 30ml dosage White - DCS 9P38WH
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars A leaky lid vs. convenient pump., 30 July 2015
This screwed into a 5 litre bottle as expected and has made dispensing the chemicals easier. I was disappointed to find that, unlike the pumps on hand soaps, this allows the contents to pour through the mechanism when the bottle is disturbed. I discovered this when carrying a bottle of cleaning fluid which spilled over my hand and legs. Not a massive issue for me now that I know about it, but I wouldn't recommend this to others.