Profile for Bernadette D'Souza > Reviews

Content by Bernadette D'Souza

Bernadette D'Souza

Pink Leather XYLO-Flip Wallet Case / Cover / Skin & ClearICE Screen Protector for the LG Spirit 4G LTE H440N Mobile Phone.
Offered by Xylo Uk

Pink Ankle Weights Velcro Adjustable Leg Wrist Strap Running Gym Training Exercise (1.5kg Pair (0.75kg X 2 = 1.5kg))
Offered by Xn8 Sports

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 July 2016
Following total knee replacement this product is perfect for assistance with my physio.

While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller
While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 July 2016
I have not received this book. This book has not been sent to me.

Digital Folding Pedal Exerciser Helps To Restore Muscle Strength & Improve Blood Circulation Mobility Aid
Offered by Uk Mobility Store

3.0 out of 5 stars ... replacement I purchased this and have found it a great help with my daily physio at home, 19 July 2016
Following total knee replacement I purchased this and have found it a great help with my daily physio at home. Would recommend.

Milestone Camping AC240V/130W AC Electric Air Pump inflator/deflator for airbeds paddling pools & toys. Universal valves. 3 pin UK plug. Black
Offered by HomeDepot

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 July 2016
Very pleased with this product especially as it takes such little time to inflate and deflate.
, Would recommend.

Yellowstone Foot Pump - Multi-Colour, 3 Litre
Yellowstone Foot Pump - Multi-Colour, 3 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 24 April 2014
A little noisy but it does the job in quick timr. Good buy and I may get another one for myself.