Profile for Carlos > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dunlop 418R Tortex Guitar Picks (pack of 72) - Yellow 0.73mm
Dunlop 418R Tortex Guitar Picks (pack of 72) - Yellow 0.73mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Tortoises on plectrums??, 5 Jan. 2014
So crazy to see... but it makes my guitar playing ten times better. I love these little yellow tortoise picks, theyre cool.

Travalo Pure Essentials Refill Parfum Atomizer
Travalo Pure Essentials Refill Parfum Atomizer

5.0 out of 5 stars "Smells", 5 Jan. 2014
This is useful for putting aftershaves and perfumes in, but you can also put condiments inside for "flavour on the move". I fill one of mine with vinegar, so whenever I get fish and chips, i whip out Mr. Spray and zip! - they're instantly vinegared! All of my friends laugh because it's such a useful and genius idea. Fantastic.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed at first, but..., 5 Jan. 2014
When I clicked the button to buy this item I was alive with excitement. I sat for days waiting for Henry (the postie) to bring a huge box to my door. But that time didn't come. What I received was a small box with this miniature device inside. See, I was expecting to receive a large traffic cone and a mansize gyroscope so I could put someone inside and make them vomit when I span them.
I have since had to resort to different measures in order to make enemies vomit, but this toy is fun.
The traffic cone had to be bought seperately but whatever.

Flubber [DVD] [1998]
Flubber [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Flubber!, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Flubber [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
Great film! Robin Williams is brilliant, and always likeable in my opinion. He really is hilarious in most of his films and this is no exception.

Last Stop Suburbia
Last Stop Suburbia
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot better than their other stuff..., 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Last Stop Suburbia (Audio CD)
This album is far better than anything previously released by Allister. It's filled to the brim with great pop-punk anthems that jam themselves into your skull with ease. If you're a pop-punk fan who grew up listening to Blink, New Found Glory et al., be prepared to be transported back to the days of your youth.

Jungle 2 Jungle [DVD] [1997]
Jungle 2 Jungle [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Tim Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jungle 2 Jungle [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
This is a childhood favourite of mine and was great to see it on a TV screen again. How this movie never got a sequel, I'll never know... (or how Allen didn't get an Oscar.)

Automatic [Remastered Re-Issue]
Automatic [Remastered Re-Issue]

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark and brilliant, 5 Jan. 2014
This is a great album which never loses the dark, raw yet electronic vibe. The entire thing has very nice beats with driving guitars that may bury at least half of its tunes deep within your head for a good few days.

My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghibli rules!, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: My Neighbour Totoro [DVD] (DVD)
Great film, everything about it is amazing! Go Totoro! I would recommend this to pretty much anyone. Very happy with it.

Sightseers [DVD] [2012]
Sightseers [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Alice Lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sightseers [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
What a fantastic film! Definitely a dark comedy for fans of Shaun of the Dead, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and the like. Alice Lowe is really funny in this. Quirky and original, but also such a cool move.

Battle for the Sun
Battle for the Sun
Offered by jim-exselecky

3.0 out of 5 stars Not their best album..., 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Battle for the Sun (Audio CD)
It really isn't their best, in my opinion. But this one definitely gets better with each song. Very weak start but a good strong finish.
My favourites are their more electronica/rock-type songs such as those found on 'Sleeping With Ghosts' and their latest 'Loud Like Love', so this one isn't my favourite, perhaps, because I find it to be nothing like either of those albums. For now, though, I'm liking it enough to give it a few more listens to see if I warm up to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3