Profile for TMJ > Reviews

Content by TMJ

TMJ "themightyjewels" (Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2
Staedtler 351 Lumocolour Whiteboard Marker with Bullet Tip - Assorted Colours, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pens, 26 Feb. 2013
I have purchased a few markers for my white board but these are by far the best. Good solid pens which wipe off easily.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Pop-Up Book (Penguin Modern Classics)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Pop-Up Book (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for under 5s, 6 Mar. 2012
My daughter absolutely loves this book. A simplified and shortened version of the original but still has plenty of charm and humour of the full version. She loves the pop-out pages. Been read numerous times at bedtime.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and cheap - bang on!, 6 Mar. 2012
A very simple way a redistributing an ethernet connection. I have a hard wired ethernet port which is connected to my router in the loft. I now can connect my desktop and Sonos speaker using the single port using this switch. Still have got 5 more ports to play with - thinking of getting a network printer. Took all of 2 minutes getting it up and running - no software needed - just plug and play. Great for something that costs less than a tenner!

SONOS CONNECT:AMP Smart Wireless Stereo Adaptor
SONOS CONNECT:AMP Smart Wireless Stereo Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 24 May 2011
Just moved house. The previous owners have installed built-in speakers into the ceiling of the main living areas. Needed to find something to provide the music and this does the job with bells on. I also have a NAS attached to my router containing all my music. I can listen to whatever I like wherever I like. Looks good - works great with the iPad controller.

Had a slight issue and rang customer services (freephone number) and the BEST customer service I have encountered. Couldn't have been more helpful or knowledgeable.

Fantastic product from a company who value their customers!!!!

Sweex GC150V2 NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 256 MB AGP
Sweex GC150V2 NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 256 MB AGP

5.0 out of 5 stars New Life to Old PC, 15 Aug. 2009
My old video card was on its last legs and I toyed with the idea of getting a new PC but thought I would try a relatively cheap graphics card instead. Very glad I did - works superbly and happy to continue to use my old PC for a while longer. Have to admit don't really play many games but watching video is a treat and now have decided to invest in a new monitor and speakers!

The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD]
The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 19 May 2009
Great value box set. Each DVD contains 9/10 episodes. Keeps the little one occupied when travelling or away from home. Plenty of episodes to chose from so little chance of hearing every parents favourite two words "I'm bored!"

Well worth it

NETGEAR DG834GUK DG834G 54Mbps Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Firewall Router with 4-port 10/100 Switch
Offered by NETWORK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 3 July 2007
Got the router few days ago. Working like a dream. Only slight issue is when I set it up I kept getting the message "router not found".

After a bit of head scratching worked out that the driver for my ethernet was not installed - a bit strange! Never mind soon corrected and then no problems setting up the network.

The Island
The Island
by Victoria Hislop

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Read, 22 Sept. 2006
This review is from: The Island (Paperback)
I read this book not expecting any great work of literature and although that holds true, it still is a good story well told with an interesting twist in the use of an illness which has biblical meaning but little seeming relevance to modern Europe. A book which rewards the time you invest in reading it with a plot that is well paced and interesting throughout.

A recommended read for sure.

Logitech Cordless Desktop MX - Mouse - Keyboard
Logitech Cordless Desktop MX - Mouse - Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Logitech!, 11 Sept. 2004
Great little piece of kit. My previous cordless mouse was a real drain on batteries so I changed it for this model and 2 months later no battery changes needed yet. Also plenty of handy shortcut keys and very useful roller on left side of keyboard for ease of surfing.
Overall well worth the investment.

eXpansys CF - PCMCIA Card Adaptor
eXpansys CF - PCMCIA Card Adaptor

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 4 July 2004
Bought this so I could watch the photos I'd taken on my Canon Ixus 430 through my DVD recorder. Worked a treat and being able to show the photos on the telly is easier than getting people to crowd round my desktop!
Well worth it.