Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "JD" (UK)

Thrush Relief Capsule [1]
Thrush Relief Capsule [1]
Offered by medsathomepharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad., 16 Dec. 2015
Works fairly well. But it takes time and it needs continual applications.

Label 5 Classic Black Blended Whisky
Label 5 Classic Black Blended Whisky
Offered by Drinks21

5.0 out of 5 stars The whisky to drink in France., 14 Sept. 2015
This whisky is excellent value being both smooth and mellow. I prefer this to either Famous Grouse or Bells, and even some of the single malt whiskies (some of you may not agree). Very popular in France I have heard. Give it a try!

Acer Aspire X1 Desktop PC (Intel Core i5 3450 3.1GHz, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVD, LAN, WLAN, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great computer... spoiled by "free" Macafee virus scan and word., 19 Feb. 2013
This is a fast and good value computer with a massive hard drive. Unfortunately it is spoiled by a short term (3 months) Macafee program that obstructs any attempts to delete it. I wanted to use AVG (a free program) but would the computer let me? No!
Also attached was a "free" version of Microsoft Word. This continually crashed and proved to be worthless. Strange how every time that this "free" Word program crashed up popped an advert encouraging me to buy the full program!
The computer also had a version of Internet Explorer that was embedded with Macafee, and if you tried to change to Google Chrome it slowed the computer down to a worse speed than my old machine.
Oh and the DVD drive is the loudest that I have ever experienced in my whole life. Think jet fighter taking off.
If you have the patience to remove all of the commercial garbage on this machine and also sit with a finger on the side of the casing to prevent vibration, then this is a good computer.

The Age Of Adz
The Age Of Adz

5.0 out of 5 stars This music is so different!, 16 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Age Of Adz (Audio CD)
This is the 1st album that I have bought by Sufjan having seen it reviewed in a Hi Fi magazine. I have not stopped playing it since it arrived. It is classified as folk music, but I see its appeal as being far wider than that. I have also been listening to snippets of his other albums on Grooveshark and have now ordered the Illinoe album. The BQE album will be next. Buying the Age of Adz has renewed my interest in music, I am an old crusty 63 year old and I have been listening to music since the days of Buddy Holly. Go buy The Age of Adz its great!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2013 6:46 PM GMT