Profile for Ms. EB > Reviews

Content by Ms. EB

Ms. EB "Writer, counsellor, disabled mother of 2 young boys. Listens to Audible books on dog walks..." (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Bamboo Shoe Rack, HST Mall 2 Tier Wooden Shoe Rack Bench Storage Organiser 90 x 27 x 45cm Made of 100% Natural Bamboo Max Load Capacity up to 100KG
Offered by HST MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, solid shoe rack, 10 May 2017
I'm very happy with this rack as it has solved an overflowing shoe rack issue and we now have this second rack under the stairs. It was easy enough to put together - the allen key required is included and all you need. The resulting shoe rack is solid and strong. I've got two shelves of shoes and boxes on the top, a great way to smarten up a messy area.

Cash/Money Box 4" (10cm) Cylinder Lock with 2 Keys - Blue
Cash/Money Box 4" (10cm) Cylinder Lock with 2 Keys - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinky, solid metal box, 10 May 2017
I just wanted a small, secure box for storing a memory stick in and this does the trick. Very solid metal, good quality lock with 2 keys. Nice colour too.

M&Co Ladies Full Cup Non Wired Stretch Seam Free Bra Top With Removable Padding Navy 8/10
Offered by M&Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars 12/14 fits 34C, lovely smooth material with a nice padded cup, 10 May 2017
I bought a couple each of the size 8/10 and size 12/14 as it wasn't clear what size would fit me. The 8/10 was way too small but the 12/14 was perfect - I'm a 34C.

It's a nice dark blue and the material is soft, smooth, no itchy bits. The padded cup gives a nice smooth line under a top or dress too. Or it can be worn as a crop top i.e. so you can see it under a strappy dress.

I'm very happy I bought 2!

Warning Triangle - Red Travel Fold Up Safety Triangle In Case
Warning Triangle - Red Travel Fold Up Safety Triangle In Case
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a trip to France, 10 May 2017
I doubt it will ever be used but bought to make sure we comply with French regulations... I'm sure it will do the trick nicely should we need it.

Velfont Anti-dustmite Reversible Silky Soft Quilted Mattress Protector/Mattress Pad, King Size (150x190/200cm)
Offered by VELAMEN, S.A

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality mattress protector, 10 May 2017
Very happy with this mattress protector. Whereas our old one was constantly coming off the bed, bringing the sheet off with it this one has simply stayed put. Fits our kingsized mattress perfectly.

World Traveller Flight Approved Feather Light Weight Cabin Carry On Bag Backpack Hand Luggage Baggage Suitcase Perfect for Easyjet Ryanair

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag with loads of space, 10 May 2017
This is a good quality cabin bag and it has loads of space in the main compartment, I got all my clothes for a week in Lanzarote in it with space to spare. It also has other zipped pockets for iPad/Kindle etc. Was especially good for me as being a rucksack I could put it on the back of my mobility scooter, secured with a bungee rope. Perfect.

NUOLUX Travel Luggage Baggage Handbag Tag Labels Suitcase ID Tags Labels 7 Colors
Offered by beshinning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of luggage labels, 10 May 2017
I thought I was actually only getting one tag but you get the whole set. Lovely colours. Can be securely fixed to your luggage/bag with your details hidden inside the tag.

Eheim Pickup 60 Internal Filter
Eheim Pickup 60 Internal Filter
Offered by Aquatics Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and seems to make the water nice and clear, 10 May 2017
I realised after I'd installed this filter that the previous one really hadn't been up to the job even before it completely stopped working... This one seems to do the trick and the water is now nice and clear. I did find a fish trapped behind it on two occasions fairly early on after it was put in, so I actually put another sucker [from the old filter] at the top of the back of the filter to block the gap, and so far they've not got down the back of it again... Creates a nice stream of bubbles, aerating the water.

Poppypet Auto Rear Seat Protector Cover, Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets, Travel Car Seat Cover, Heavy Duty & Waterproof with Side flaps 155*104*33 Black
Offered by Migimi

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality material, gives good protection in my estate car, 10 May 2017
Having just got a new car I didn't want the boot lining to become my third 'dog' - why car manufacturers line boots with material which just makes it impossible to get off!? The answer seems to be this liner, it gives ample coverage of my VW estate boot. My husband did buy some velcro to fix it in a few more places and I think that has helped. So far, so good. Very happy.

Stray Decor (Gummy Bears) Luggage Tag / Name & Address Travel ID Label
Stray Decor (Gummy Bears) Luggage Tag / Name & Address Travel ID Label
Offered by Stray Decor Holders

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality image on fun luggage/bag tag, 10 May 2017
The picture is almost good enough to eat, the strap is also ample strong enough. I thought it was a bit of fun to help identify my bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8