Profile for Victoria Fleetwood > Reviews

Content by Victoria Fleetwood

Victoria Fleetwood

SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 8 Sept. 2013
I had another memory card and it was not compatible with my camera so I bought this one. I chose this because of the value and free delivery and was pleasantly surprised it allows over 5000 pictures, plenty more than I will ever need! I was looking to spend less than this but £14.50 was well worth it for the amount of space. I have bought SanDisc products before and they are always very good quality. All in all, very pleased with my purchase.

The Secret Garden [DVD] [1993]
The Secret Garden [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Kate Maberly

5.0 out of 5 stars My childhood favourite!!, 1 Sept. 2013
I must have watched this at least a hundred times when I was little and I could watch it a hundred more! Beautiful setting, amazing cast, especially Maggie Smith as the formidable Mrs Medlock. Magical and timeless, The Secret Garden is a classic that deserves a place on any shelf.

JVC HAFX5PE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peach Pink
JVC HAFX5PE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peach Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 July 2013
For the price paid, these headphones are great. They do a good job isolating background noise, so much so that my mum has a hard time getting my attention when I have them in! Nice girly colour and very comfortable. Well worth buying!