Profile for Saeed > Reviews

Content by Saeed

Saeed

Page: 1 | 2
Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
by Flash Kids Editors
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 May 2015
Card are not thick.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 25 May 2015
My twins LOVE jumping in the jumperoo. The frame folds so it can be stored away.

BebeChic * Top Quality 100% Cotton * Breastfeeding Covers * Boned Nursing Tops - with Storage Bag - black / white dot
Offered by BebeChic Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for nursing mums., 25 May 2015
Love it. I have given this as gift to friends who've rcently had babies. I was able to nurse in public easily. It covers very well. I was able to see baby through the opening.

Mintoys ® Strawtastic Big Straw Connectors Kit Building Construction Straws & Connectors Set Straw Tastic (BIG Kit 46 Meters of Straws)
Offered by InternetukShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 25 May 2015
This is one of the best toys for young children. I have lots of fun making structures with my son. Good quality.

Peek-a-Who?
Peek-a-Who?
by Nina Laden
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was a gift for my niece. Its ..., 25 May 2015
This review is from: Peek-a-Who? (Board book)
This book was a gift for my niece. Its a lovely little book for a toddler with an amusing surprise at the end.

Kitchen Craft 7-Transport Cutters With Metal Storage Tin
Kitchen Craft 7-Transport Cutters With Metal Storage Tin

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 May 2015
Very small.

Despicable Me Minion Made 2-Wheel Folding Scooter
Despicable Me Minion Made 2-Wheel Folding Scooter
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Unfolding this scooter is not easy. It takes some force and ive cut my ..., 25 May 2015
Unfolding this scooter is not easy. It takes some force and ive cut my fingers several times. A child will not be able to fold/ unfold it. But my son loves it. Its sturdy, rides smoothly. And sensibly priced.

Wilton Primary Colour Gel Paste. Cake & Cupcake Decorating. Set of 4 Colours
Wilton Primary Colour Gel Paste. Cake & Cupcake Decorating. Set of 4 Colours
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
I baked a 6 layer rainbow cake using these colours. Fabulous bright result!!

Scotch Double-Sided Tape, 12.7 mm x 11.4 m - 1 Dispensered Roll
Scotch Double-Sided Tape, 12.7 mm x 11.4 m - 1 Dispensered Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 May 2015
This product was very useful in putting up decorations fir my children's party. They stayed up and tape came off easily afterwards. It didnt peel away the paint. Very pleased.

When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads 3rd Edition: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy
by Barbara Luke

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy if you are expecting twins., 14 Jan. 2014
After having found out that I was pregnant with identical twins. I visited the NHS website to read guidance for twin pregnancy. To my dismay all that I read made me anxiuos and nervous as all the information stated was its all doom and gloom. And this is the case for all websites claiming to provide information for women expecting multiples. This book differentiates twin pregnancy from singleton pregnancy from the start because the nutritional needs of a woman expecting multiples are different. whereas most information on the internet fails to highlight that. I have this book to be very informative on how to manage my pregnancy, have a healthy diet, nutritional needs and wieght gain. The author has gone above and beyond in detailing the needs to womens expecting multiples. I feel very positive about my self and my pregnancy. Many books only talk about what yo do after babies arrive. But this book is remarkable because it focuses on staying healthy with lots of tips and advice for mothers including symptoms to lookout for, how to strike a work/life balance while pregnant. It al so has a chapter on recipes for healthy eating, labour choices , breast feeding and wieghtloss after birth. I cant recommend this book highly enough. It has given me hope that I can have a healthy pregnancy if I look after myself.

Page: 1 | 2