Profile for auspicious > Reviews

The Cobbler
The Cobbler
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 April 2016
This review is from: The Cobbler (Amazon Video)
This film just sucked.

Lamy T10 Turquoise Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges Refills Spare Replacement For All Lamy Fountian Pens (Pack Of 1 - 5 Ink Cartridges)
Offered by LPC Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2016
I love this colour, love how it flows and looks. I use it a lot.

Lamy T10 Red Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges Refills Spare Replacement For All Lamy Fountian Pens (Pack Of 1 - 5 Ink Cartridges)
Offered by Avatar Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2016
Great Colour, flows nicely.

Lamy T10 Green Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges Refills Spare Replacement For All Lamy Fountian Pens (Pack Of 1 - 5 Ink Cartridges)
Offered by LPC Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars writes beautifully., 8 April 2016
Lovely Colour, writes beautifully.

Sugandha Shringar Incense - Box of 12 Packs (Approx 180 Sticks).
Sugandha Shringar Incense - Box of 12 Packs (Approx 180 Sticks).

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell and intensity of these incense sticks, 3 Sept. 2015
I love the smell and intensity of these incense sticks, they are powerful, cleansing, spiritual and connected. Just what you want for your sacred space.

Archangel Power Tarot Cards
Archangel Power Tarot Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 16 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (App)
Radleigh Valentine did a great job here. You can tell he is the driving force. The readings are fitting. Some images are Brash but that must be from Doreen Virtues input. Hopefully one day Radleigh will go it alone. :)

Lost & Found EP
Lost & Found EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness., 18 May 2015
This review is from: Lost & Found EP (MP3 Download)
Lost&Found's Lost & Found EP
Finally I have it, yiippiee. It only seemed like yesterday that I was talking to Glen about music and creating something. He probably doesn't remember. It was early in the morning on a London Street mid November. A lot has happened since then. I think the album tells the story of a young man who was quite lost and certainly found himself with the help of some experiences most people relate to.
A solo album for Glen is probably a brave move since people will be looking for Kahn's voice and quite possibly missing the magic of Glen's.
Admittedly when I first listened to one of Glens songs via youtube thanks to a fan who'd recorded him play his first solo show I was a little disappointed. It took me a while to realise just how scary that first show must have been for him and under the circumstances he's done a tremendous job.
Lets get down to the tracks baring in mind I know nothing about music or writing reviews :)
1. Turn back time - Anyone who has regrets about their past mistakes that have hurt someone they love can relate to this heartfelt song. I like it a lot. Who hasn't drowned out every care? Plus I like the intro.
2. Faceless Man - to me a song about someone who is trying to find their peace and happiness. A long road travelled to get to a place of contentment but still very conscious of the everyday struggles to maintain a certain level of serenity, freedom and happiness.
3. Lost & Found - Definitely my favourite track - a sweet love song about someone who came along and gave the other a sense of direction and purpose. I think they were both lost and found each other at the right moment and so a magical journey began. Usually can find me singing this whilst making my way round the shops.
4. Clocks - Life is over so quickly, no regrets. Grab the moment and be yourself. Some personal conflict that we all have with our own view on the world.
5. New Song - I looovvvee this song - Have you heard the sound of my new song? Can you tell I know I've been doing this all wrong. Because the past is the past and what's done is done and I'm so proud of the person I've become. It's been a 100 days and I know I've some distance still to run. What's not to love about that?
6. When I die - I like the idea of this song and the afterlife, reminds me of a conversation I have with someone who is like a grandma to me about when it's her time. Whilst it's a bit sad it's very catchy and chirpy.
Well there we have it, I love it and need some new Glen songs and a hard copy of the album :)
Don't just take my word for it though, give it a listen.

Living a Blessed Life
Living a Blessed Life
by Grant Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like the to the point honesty, 6 May 2015
This review is from: Living a Blessed Life (Paperback)
Started reading this book, am really impressed. Really like the to the point honesty.
I've read a few books by him and look forward to many many more. :)

Practical Angels: A Down-to-Earth Guide for Working with the Archangels in Your Everyday Life, Foreword by Doreen Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 April 2015
Great little book. Useful and ideal for quick reference. Easy to read and understand. Well done Sophie Lee.

Mario Party 10 with Mario amiibo
Mario Party 10 with Mario amiibo

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely fun game and the fact we can use our amiibo ..., 16 April 2015
This is a lovely fun game and the fact we can use our amiibo with it is awesome. My son really loves this game and recently bought an expansion pack.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6