Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Angus,Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Meal Time (Sign About S.) (BSL) (Sign About)
Meal Time (Sign About S.) (BSL) (Sign About)
by Anthony Lewis
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars baby signing, 29 Aug. 2010
I chose to do baby sign(she is not a deaf child) with our wee one from around 4 months,after a ropey start with some American sign books,finally found some British ones-these are great and very useful.Even got the local library convinced to get them in!
Our wee one is now 2 and her speech and command of language is amazing.SHe is very advanced for her age and I believe that using baby sign has in part given her that advantage.

Going Out (Sign About)
Going Out (Sign About)
by Anthony Lewis
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars baby signing, 29 Aug. 2010

Let's Sign BSL Flashcards: Early Years and Baby Signs (British Sign Language)
Let's Sign BSL Flashcards: Early Years and Baby Signs (British Sign Language)
by Cath Smith
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars quick reference guide, 29 Aug. 2010
bought these to go with the baby signs wall chart,
we still do these cards even though our wee one,now 2, speaks fluently

Let's Sign BSL Early Years & Baby Signs: Poster/Mats A3 Set of 2 (British Sign Language)
by Cath Smith
Edition: Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars quick reference guide, 29 Aug. 2010
Have had this up in my kitchen since wee one was about 6 months,she is now 2 and although she is now speaking fluently she will occasionally still ask to 'do her signs'
Very helpful for us.

We're Going on a Bear Hunt
We're Going on a Bear Hunt
by Michael Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear Hunt, 29 Aug. 2010
First heard this at a Bookstart rhymetime session at the library then again by a Bookstart production on the stage!!
My wee one loves it! I also got it for our local Mother and Toddler group,they all love it too!!

Green Eggs and Ham (Book & CD)
Green Eggs and Ham (Book & CD)
by Dr. Seuss

5.0 out of 5 stars green eggs and ham, 29 Aug. 2010
Bought this for our 2 year old after wearing out the library's copy!!!
She loves it and can almost tell us the story.
Would recommend to anyone.

Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner (25th anniversary edition)
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Annabel Karmel does it again, 25 Feb. 2009
this is an excellent cookbook for babies,I already had one of her previous ones and was really happy with that too until I realised it didnt have fish recipes for under 12 months(well maybe 1).There are meal planners too but I just use them as a guide.Also I would say that although I have tried most of the recipes I also adapt to fit depending on whats left in the fridge/cupboard-works great that way too.My little one's fav is salmon with carrot,cauli,cheese and tomato and also apple,pear,apricot custard.

Page: 1 | 2