Profile for Markiewicz > Reviews

Content by Markiewicz

Markiewicz

Page: 1 | 2
Timberland Men's Classic Boat 2 Eyetandori Spice Escape Shoes, Tandori Spice Escape, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit, 14 Aug. 2017
Stylish and a great colour.

QIYUN.Z Men's Fashion Camouflage Print Camo Cargo Shorts
QIYUN.Z Men's Fashion Camouflage Print Camo Cargo Shorts
Offered by Qiyun Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, 14 Aug. 2017
Unusual design but a comfortable fit.

QIYUN.Z Men's Retro Print Short Sleeve Casual Dress Shirts
QIYUN.Z Men's Retro Print Short Sleeve Casual Dress Shirts
Offered by Qiyun Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Nice On, 14 Aug. 2017
Looks great but comes out a little small, I suggest you add two sizes to get a comfortable fit.

Original Album Series (5 Pack)
Original Album Series (5 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 14 Aug. 2017
A wonderful collection of Otis's work. Great for new fans, existing fans will have them all but I simply wanted to own this collection as well.

Amazon Music [Android]
Amazon Music [Android]

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Music Everywhere!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Amazon Music [Android] (App)
Although uploading my music collection (very large) took a long time I can now play from my tablet wherever I can get connected. I use it while on holiday as free Wi-Fi is available in the part of Spain I visit. I would like to see an editing facility as some music has lost it's album artwork and has detached from the album (especially compilation albums) but I am somewhat particular in this regard.
I thoroughly recommend this app.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2014 12:14 PM BST

MovieTube
MovieTube

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Line Up Of Movies, 16 April 2014
This review is from: MovieTube (App)
I was most pleasantly surprised by the movies available. Some of the resolution options are more suited to a tablet but there are a number of 1080p available which transfer well onto a large screen TV via HDMI.

Denicotea Cigar Holder (20 mm)
Denicotea Cigar Holder (20 mm)
Offered by SmokinIdeas

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service- Great Product, 24 Oct. 2013
I made a mistake with the sizing of the holder I required and contacted the seller who immediately arranged for a replacement without quibble. The new model arrived a day after I had put the original in the post!
The holder does not impair the quality of the cigar but does filter out a great deal of tar. However, because of the filter system the holder is quite long and as I smoke 6.5 inch cigars it makes for a sizeable length when first lit but I do not find this a to be an issue.

Seiko Men's Orange Monster SKX781K Stainless-Steel Automatic Watch with Orange Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Large, Clear Face, 21 May 2013
I really love this watch! It is quite large in the current American style but fits my wrist perfectly. Changing day and date is a doddle and the clear face does not cause confusion over noting the correct time. I took delivery about three weeks ago and it has kept perfect time since. If you are in the market for a medium/large size watch I suggest you consider this one.

Time Tutelary Dual 2 Automatic Vertical Tower KA015 Watch Winder New
Time Tutelary Dual 2 Automatic Vertical Tower KA015 Watch Winder New
Offered by CKB LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Working Well So Far!, 15 May 2013
I have been using this product for about two weeks now and it is working well. As I have a number of watches which I rotate I find my automatic watches always require a lot of work to bring up to date. This product ensures that the watches are constantly working and so the only issue will be when I encounter 30 day months.
This product is quite stylish and does not look out of place where it is sited.

2IN1 4.2KW CALOR PORTABLE GAS BUTANE CABINET + 1KW ELECTRIC HALOGEN HEATER FIRE
2IN1 4.2KW CALOR PORTABLE GAS BUTANE CABINET + 1KW ELECTRIC HALOGEN HEATER FIRE

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Dual Fuel Heater, 16 Dec. 2012
I work from home and set up a garden office earlier this year (2012). I use it as my primary heat source and put on the electic bar(s) in moderate cold and the gas when winter conditions prevail. It is very effective in use and is sufficient to warm my office (5mx4m) in all but the worst weather conditions.
I found connecting the gas bottle to the regulator a little tricky but other than that I thoroughly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2