Profile for Ange > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product....., 10 Jun. 2017
I saw this product on a food programme used in someone's home by TV Chef, Nigel Slater. It's incredibly compact and light but fantastic at doing its job. I would highly recommend especially if you have a small kitchen like I do.

Arlo Pro Security System with Siren 1 Rechargeable Wire-Free HD Camera with Audio, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS4130) by NETGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product....., 10 Jun. 2017
This has to be up there as one of the best pieces of kit I've ever purchased. I cannot write enough positive words about the latest Arlo. I purchased it primarily as I live in a grade II listed ground floor apartment with a very solid door and limited access to view who's at my door. A peep hole is fine except they can hear me the other side of the door. My personal safety and privacy was my number one priority alongside a WIRELESS, discreet installation. I purchased separately a Smart Security Adjustable Wall Mount as I just couldn't quite get the right positioning from the magnetic mount supplied. I would highly recommend both products as all in all, they have ticked the boxes and well worth five stars.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Smart Security Wall Mount- Adjustable Indoor/Outdoor Mount for Arlo Cam and Other Compatible Models by Dropcessories (1 Pack - Metal, White)
Offered by Wasserstein Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch......., 10 Jun. 2017
Top notch. This is a quality product, easy to put up, strong and incredibly easy to adjust. I bought this as the magnetic Arlo bracket just didn't point down in the right areas to capture specific motion over my front door. I would highly recommend as well worth the investment.

New Large 130 x 180cms Teddy Soft Cuddly Fluffy Red Plain Throw Bed / Sofa Throwover Blanket
Offered by HomeBeddingStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job....., 18 May 2017
Deep rich colour, very warm and soft. This time this one is for me and not my two little dogs who have one each for their beds.

OfficeWorld Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for PGI-525 CLI-526 Ink Cartridges Compatible for Pixma MG5350 MG5250 MG6150 MG5150 MG5200 MG5300 MG5320 MG6220 MG6250 MG8150 MG8170 MG8220 MG8250 IP4950 IP4850 IX6550 IX6250 IP4800 MX715 MX882 MX885 MX895
Offered by IfreeMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 3 May 2017
I would highly recommend this product, as so far they are working perfectly and are great value for money.

VW Volkswagen Camper Van Gas Electronic Refillable Adjustable Fire Car Lighter
VW Volkswagen Camper Van Gas Electronic Refillable Adjustable Fire Car Lighter
Offered by Well Stuffed Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars It is incredibly easy and a pleasure to award 5 out of 5 ..., 10 April 2017
It is incredibly easy and a pleasure to award 5 out of 5 stars for this product . The lighter is solidly made, unique and in my case, a collectors item. The seller David is a great guy to deal with; having asked a couple of questions, he promptly responded and nothing was too much trouble. I await him stocking others designs to add to my collection - all round a win-win, thank you!

Genuine Volkswagen lighter in the front shield design - in different colors - Gift Set (VW-Bulli-Blue -Light Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic........, 10 April 2017

VW Volkswagen Camper Van Gas Electronic Refillable Adjustable Fire Lighter Lighter in The Front Shield Design in Different Colors Gift Set
Offered by davevision

Genuine Volkswagen lighter in the front shield design - in different colors - Gift Set (VW-Bulli-yellow-orange)
Offered by davevision

Dog Design Mini Pouch Bag - Zip up Purse. Handmade zip up triangular purse made using a lovely dog print on a light grey/taupe background. Perfect to carry small amounts of money / cosmetic items (lipstick, eyeshadow) / keys etc, lots of people buy these to carry dog treats or as a dispenser for dog poop bags as it easily attaches to dogs lead - The mini pouch bag comes with a metal Carabiner clip attached.
Offered by The Stitchery Dorset