Profile for Caz > Reviews

TY Dizzy the Dalmatian Beanie Baby
TY Dizzy the Dalmatian Beanie Baby
Offered by sierrabogart

5.0 out of 5 stars a super little dog, 8 Jun. 2011
being a collector of the Dalmations, this was the 1st we'd bought online for our grand daughter. she loves it brings it everywhere with her. easy to wash...

The Pursuit of God (Authentic Classics) (Tozer Classics Series)
The Pursuit of God (Authentic Classics) (Tozer Classics Series)
by A. W. Tozer

2.0 out of 5 stars it was a photo copy, 8 Jun. 2011
Sadly this book was a photo copy of the original. I ordered this book for my Husband for Christmas...Even he was surprised it was a photo copy.

The F2 Diet
The F2 Diet
by Audrey Eyton

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy at all, 8 Jun. 2011
This review is from: The F2 Diet (Paperback)
I was not happy with my purchase at all. The book was worn and the pages were discoloued around the edges
from I guess being on a shelf for ages. I also thought I was getting a hard back... The book its self is a great read filled with useful information, however it wont be on my coffee table rather its tucked away & pulled out if requied. I had been looking forward to receiving this book, most books i have ordered in the past have been new and perfect. this one whilst it should have been was not up to the standard i had expected.