Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Petra ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“ฎ > Reviews

Content by Petra ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“ฎ
Top Reviewer Ranking: 376

Petra ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“ฎ "Ms P Wilson"
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SKIN&CO Roma Sicilian Body Lotion 230 ml
SKIN&CO Roma Sicilian Body Lotion 230 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect body lotion..., 21 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Skin & Co Roma Sicilian Body Lotion is beautiful to use lotion which not only leaves skin feeling and looking its best, it also has the added advantage of not leaving any greasy after feeling, to be exact there was no residue left whatsoever. This for me made it perfect as I am able to apply it and need no waiting time to allow the product to dry, I can dress immediately after applying.
The lotion has a beautiful light fragrance which allowed me to use my usual perfume without having to worry about separate fragrances mixing badly.
I love this product which originated from Italy, and we all know Italians know everything about looking and feeling good. I have already used the scrub which was SKIN&CO Roma Rosemary and Verbena Exfoliating Gel 230 ml from this range which I loved and was not disappointed with the body lotion,
What makes this body lotion different from others is the ingredients as everyone of them had a job to do while allowing the user to have satiny smooth skin. The main ingredient which really feeds skin goodness is the Vitamin C as it protects skin, it also includes witch hazel which is perfect for reducing redness from the skin. While the Calendula promotes healing which is perfect for skin that needs an extra dose of healing power as well as everyone one of these ingredients working together providing me with soft, healthy skin.
This is a first class premium product which has top class ingredients, for me, this is one lotion I would happily purchase as it provided me with soft smooth skin which needed no waiting time allowing it to dry, which makes it a cream that feeds and protects skin while having it looking its best.
I am happy to recommend Skin & Co Roma Sicilian Body Lotion as it provided me with soft, smooth skin which was treated with everything that is good for the epidermal layer.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick Number 20, Poppy Days
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick Number 20, Poppy Days
Price: ยฃ8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent.., 20 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick is a lovely lipstick to use which provides a velvety smooth surface. Though if you have dry lips I would recommend not to purchase this as it has a very drying effect on the lips and personally I had to apply a moisturising lip balm to keep my lips from feeling dry and papery.
This is a good colour which will leave a stain on your lips, which will provide your lips with a nice deep colour.
The one thing I did notice when I applied the lipstick using the applicator the colour was vivid red and very bright, which would suit a younger person but for me who has left her twenties quite a few years ago the deep, bright red was simply too vivid in colour and it certainly did not suit me.
I, first of all, applied a good lip balm, making sure my lips felt healthy and moist. I would also recommend giving your lips a bit of pampering using either a damp flannel or a delicate scrub to remove any dry flakes of skin. When my lips were soft and silky smooth I used a lip brush or even your small finger to softly apply the matte lipstick to the lips, building up the colour to your own satisfaction.
The lipstick provided my lips with a nice healthy red colour, which looked and felt velvety smooth.
The colour lasted and did not come off every time I ate or took a drink, this is a lipstick which will stay on your lips long after the others have vacated my lips.
If you like cosmetics which do not need constant retouching this is one which will certainly provide you with colour which will last.
Happy to recommend Bourjois Rouge Edition.

AmazonBasics USB-C to to Micro B 2.0 Cable - 6 feet (1.8 Meters) - Black
AmazonBasics USB-C to to Micro B 2.0 Cable - 6 feet (1.8 Meters) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars ... USB-C to Micro B cable is one I would recommend to those who need this new fitting of Type ..., 20 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
AmazonBasics USB-C to Micro B cable is one I would recommend to those who need this new fitting of Type USB-C fitting which is becoming very popular with the new phones or other devices being released.
The cable itself is sturdy yet not overly thick which means it is easy to store. I would happily recommend this cable as it provided me with fast charging and one which provided me with the excellent service from AmazonBasics.

Splash About Babies' Swim and Bath Mirror - Splash Pals
Splash About Babies' Swim and Bath Mirror - Splash Pals
Offered by Splash About
Price: ยฃ9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars mirror mirror who is the fairest water baby of them all...., 20 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Splash About Babies Swim and Bath Mirror is a very lightweight mirror which is surrounded by a very light yet dense foam which is attractively decorated with cartoon figures.
I like the fact it is suitable for small children to hold therefore it has proven to provide loads of fun as our little one looks at herself in the mirror. We have had it in the bath where is floats on top of the water, and for us, she has played with it and turned washing her hair from a chore to an activity which can be used as play time as she was able to see herself with suds in her hair etc.
The Splash About Babies Swim and bath Mirror is a great item though the foam part is easily marked therefore caution should be considered as personally I would be afraid of small pieces of foam coming way causing the small child harm.
This is a bath time toy which would provide loads of fun, although I would still recommend it to be used under supervision as the foam is very lightweight and easily marked which can lead to small bits of foam coming away.

The Renal System at a Glance
The Renal System at a Glance
by Christopher O′Callaghan
Price: ยฃ23.31

4.0 out of 5 stars The Renal System at a Glance is an excellent source of information especially for those who have an ..., 19 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Renal System at a Glance is an excellent source of information especially for those who have an interest or studying Renal Disease. Even though I am not studying this subject, I do have a few members of my family who have inherited Renal or kidney disease, and we were never sure when attending hospital appointments we were always coming out of appointments with more questions than answers.
This is full of information, and with very vivid diagrams this is one book I would consider to be a one which will help a student have a more detailed look at the Renal system.
Of course, there was a lot of words I did not understand, but a simple look at the internet soon helped me understand more. It also helped me how to be more protective of my kidneys and change my lifestyle to give them a better chance of keeping healthy.
The Renal System at a Glance is a book which has certainly been written to suit the medically trained mind but for me who has had no medical training, I have found it to be one which helped me understand the renal system so much better and answered questions I had about how the Renal system works and how it affected other bodily functions.

InterDesign Alston Bathroom Vanity Canister for Cotton Balls, Q-Tips, Cosmetic Pads - Clear/Chrome
Price: ยฃ8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars happy to recommend..., 19 Feb. 2017
InterDesigh Alston Bathroom Vanity Canister is a handy little container for cotton wool pads or even Q-tips. It is made from a clear plastic, therefore, it will not break easily if accidently dropped. The canister has a nice silver top which I have had now a few weeks and no sign of rust. Though I will state I have mine in my bedroom, therefore, no damp or residue to cause rust spots. If you do keep it in the bathroom I would keep it clean and dry as this would prevent rust appearing.
I found it be adequate for my needs and one I have found to be very handy keeping my cotton wool fresh and clean.
Happy to recommend the Interdesign Alston Bathroom Vanity Canister as a neat and very stylish way of keeping my cotton wool.

Triplast 14 x 21-Inch Plastic Mailing Postal Bag - Grey (Pack of 500)
Triplast 14 x 21-Inch Plastic Mailing Postal Bag - Grey (Pack of 500)
Price: ยฃ42.23

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a large postal bag which is made from a good strong plastic which will certainly stand up to the ..., 18 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Triplast 14 x 21-inch plastic mailing postal bags are a large postal bag which is made from a good strong plastic which will certainly stand up to the endurance of the postal service.
Each bag is self-sealing which I found to be very useful when closing the package.
I would happily recommend these postal bags especially for those who need a strong bag for postage with the added advantage each bag weighs very little therefore will not add to the cost of the postage.
Happy to recommend.

The Perfect Cosmetics Company My Perfect Eyes Cream 100 Applications
The Perfect Cosmetics Company My Perfect Eyes Cream 100 Applications
Price: ยฃ59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfection in a cream..., 18 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Perfect Cosmetics Company My Perfect Eyes Cream is one excellent cream which I have to admit even after one use the improvement in my undereye area is in one word astounding.
This is not a product I would use every day for the one main reason I could not afford to, but for special occasions, I would gladly splash out as when I followed the instructions, which I found on the Perfect Cosmetics website. They actually have a video which has point by point application which I found to be very useful as the instructions which are supplied with the actual product are printed in a very small font which to be honest I cannot see or even attempt to read. I do wish manufacturers would consider this when supplying instructions.
I followed the instructions by cleansing my face, paying careful attention to my eye area. I applied the Perfect Cosmetics company eye cream, by sweeping it across the under eye area. But before this, as instructed I shook the bottle until the cream was silky smooth. If I did not do this the cream would have a gritty feel which if applied to the eye area would cause a white chalky residue which was unsightly as well as having no effect on my eyes whatsoever.
The actual cream is a thick creamy consistency, and as the bottle has 100 applications it really is a little goes a long way. The first thing I noticed when I applied it was my dark shadows had lessened considerably, leaving only a slight trace of dark shadow which was soon hidden by using a concealer. The second point of interest which showed after using the eye cream was that the lines and wrinkles around my eyes seemed less noticeable, the bags under my eyes seem to fill out. I immediately looked less tired, I looked like I actually got a nights sleep. I would advise not to use too much product, and to actually sweep it along the eye area allowing it to disappear finely into my hairline but not touching my hair. If too much product is used or if not applied correctly, a chalkiness will appear which no amount of concealer can mask.

The Perfect Cosmetics Company My Perfect Eyes cream is an expensive product but one which gives first class results, it is one item which I will be keeping at hand for those social occasions when I want to look and feel my best.
I will update my review as time goes on but for now, I simply love it.

Mr Men: My Mummy (Little Miss)
Mr Men: My Mummy (Little Miss)
by Roger Hargreaves
Price: ยฃ5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mummy(Little Miss) is a beautiful book which will engage all toddlers as it is ..., 17 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
MR Men: My Mummy(Little Miss) is a beautiful book which will engage all toddlers as it is based on the most important person in their lives, their Mummy, This is a special addition especially for Mother's Day, therefore, this is one book which will hold special memories for Mum and child alike.
It has beautiful illustrations throughout and as always with Mr Men books this is one which the pictures are very bright and will certainly grab the child's attention.
I love this book as did the child and for that reason alone I am happy to recommend Mr Men: My Mummy as a great introduction to the Mr Men and Little Miss series of books.

Tefal FF220040 Mini Fryer - White/Black
Tefal FF220040 Mini Fryer - White/Black
Price: ยฃ43.22

4.0 out of 5 stars small yet very handy..., 17 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Tefal FF220040 Mini Fryer is a great alternative for deep frying food especially for those who are making food for 1-2 people. I like the fact it only take 1 litre of oil to fill it, and with the added bonus it heats quickly and easily without any fuss.
At the front of the fryer is a large front facing dial which indicates two cooking temperatures "150" degrees and "190" degrees. The fryer heats up quickly indicating temperature reached by the red light based at the main dial. There is also a small switch which is positioned at the back of the fryer and this turns the fryer "on" and "off".
The main basket is shaped like a rectangle which is perfect to allow the frying of long products such as fish, spring rolls or even chips.
There is a window on the lid and this allowed me to keep an eye on the food cooking without lifting the lid, this window also aids me by saving me from opening the fryer to check the food without opening the fryer which prevents oil cooling or heat from the oil escaping.
I like this fryer as it saves me heating a large deep fat fryer which takes over two litres of oil to fill it correctly according to the maker's instructions. Everything about this fryer is pure convenience which is the main reason I like it so much.
I do like how the fryer has no cool parts, the fryer is at the same heat throughout the full pan which prevents food from being greasy as food needs a constant temperature throughout to make food as tasty as can be.

I do like the Tefal FF220040 Mini fryer and the only small flaw I have with the fryer is that the handle does not fold down which can be rather awkward when storing it. This can be rectified by simply removing the basket when not in use.
Regarding the handle of the basket, this can be easily attached by simply pressing the two spokes at the end of the handle then inserting the two ends into the small inserts which are based right in the middle of the main length of one side of the basket. This is very easy to do.

Tefal FF220040 Mini Fryer is an excellent deep fat fryer which provides great cooking making it very easy for me to recommend this fryer to anyone who has only one or two to cook for or when only one portion is needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20