Profile for Petra ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“ฎ > Reviews

Content by Petra ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“ฎ
Top Reviewer Ranking: 446

Petra ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“ฎ "Ms P Wilson"
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Since We Fell
Since We Fell
by Dennis Lehane
Price: ยฃ9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars ... Dennis Lehane was an OK read which I quite enjoyed but not one I will be raving about to ..., 25 May 2017
This review is from: Since We Fell (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Since We Fell written by Dennis Lehane was an OK read which I quite enjoyed but not one I will be raving about to my friends. The writing was good and very descriptive.
The only slight flaw I had was I had to return to earlier sections as I got rather mixed up with the separate characters. This is one book which will have you questioning everyone

Design Toscano Monkey Business Jungle Welcome Statue
Design Toscano Monkey Business Jungle Welcome Statue
Price: ยฃ25.69

4.0 out of 5 stars whether you like it or not this is one garden ornament which ..., 25 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Design Toscano Monkey Business Jungle Welcome is one of those items which will certainly get noticed no matter where you put it. It is well made, and it certainly is painted with precision. The actual statue is very shiny but yet it still has a certain appeal which will bring a lot of smiles to your visitors or whenever you happen to see it.
This is one statue which will welcome your visitors with a smile, whether you like it or not this is one garden ornament which will grab the attention of the visitors to your home or garden.

Clearwater Miracle Sponge Eraser Pad Suitable for Lay-Z-Spa's Pools/Spa/Boats/Kitchens and Furniture - White, 3-Piece
Price: ยฃ5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars as this great little sponge works on everything I tried it on ..., 24 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Clearwater miracle Sponge Eraser pad is one very handy item to have in the kitchen and bathroom, as this great little sponge works on everything I tried it on and that included the dreaded lime scale. It works quickly and easily without any hesitation and providing first class results.
I would happily purchase this as I love how I need no extra detergent, which is not only good for the environment but has the added advantage it does not irritate my very sensitive skin.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray 250ml
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray 250ml
Price: ยฃ5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars John Freida Luxurious Volume Forever full hairspray is an excellent hairspray which certainly kept my hair under control with .., 24 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
John Freida Luxurious Volume Forever full hairspray is an excellent hairspray which certainly kept my hair under control with the added bonus it did not weigh heavy on my hair.
I would happily purchase this hairspray as it provides excellent hold and leaves my hair looking and feeling good.

Real Techniques Sculpting Set
Real Techniques Sculpting Set
Price: ยฃ17.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Techniques Sculpting Set is an excellent set of cosmetic brushes from Paris Presents, 24 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Real Techniques Sculpting Set is an excellent set of cosmetic brushes from Paris Presents. They provided excellent definition and held onto my chosen cosmetic to allow a good coverage.
The bristles are held securely and with the added bonus they are so soft to the touch which also feels perfect against my skin. Each brush is manufactured to a high standard which makes these a perfect set of brushes.

Daughters of Courage
Daughters of Courage
Price: ยฃ3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars a captivating work of fiction throughout..., 22 May 2017
Daughters of Courage written by Margaret Dickinson is the second book of this wonderful series, which started in The Buffer Girls. Once again we are brought back into the lives of Emily her husband and her family and friends.
The years have passed and Emily has opened up her own Buffer business, but times are hard and there is a lot of heartache and trials to go through.
This was one wonderful read which showed not only the history of Sheffield but also the suffering of the city through the years of the Second World War.
But Emily and her family and friends have a lot to go through before happiness is reached and for me, this is one book you will certainly get lost in.
Daughters of Courage written by Margaret Dickinson is a brilliant read and if you like to listen to your books I would happily recommend the audio version as the narrator Julie Teal brought so much into the storyline as her narration was perfect and her actions of bringing each character their own voice made this one book an excellent storyline which not only entertained but also brought so much knowledge throughout this time of history.
I would recommend Daughters of Courage written by Margaret Dickinson to anyone who loves historical fiction.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine In-Shower mask
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine In-Shower mask
Offered by Green 2 you
Price: ยฃ8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars first class from the first application...., 22 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine is a cleansing product I love to use first thing in the morning as the fragrance is one which not only refreshes my senses but also leaves my skin clean, clear and very soft.
I have always like Neutrogena as a range of products which certainly delivers whatever they promise on the packaging. I was eager to use this and happy to say I have loved it from the first application. It simply works and my skin loves it.
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine keeps my pores clear of debris which allows my pores shrink and size leaving them less noticeable, with the added bonus it lessens the oil slick I seem to develop on my T-Zone area on a daily business. This has now been removed and now I have soft, clean clear skin which enjoys a matt look throughout the day.

Ecotools Define and Highlight Duo
Ecotools Define and Highlight Duo
Price: ยฃ11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecotools Define and Highlight Duo are a wonderful pair of brushes which all cosmetic bags should contain, 22 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ecotools Define and Highlight Duo are a wonderful pair of brushes which all cosmetic bags should contain. The bristles are soft and thick and hold onto the product until I wished to apply it, plus they allowed first class control of my application.
This pair of fine brushes are a first class duo and for me, I am happy to recommend to any cosmetic user which likes to take control of their application.

The Cows: The hottest new release for 2017
The Cows: The hottest new release for 2017
by Dawn O'Porter
Price: ยฃ8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars not for this fiction reader...., 22 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Cows written by Dawn O'Porter for me was not the work of fiction which I thought I was going to fall in love with. For me, it was not badly written but the characters simply did not connect with the storyline. Maybe it was simply my own personal taste but this book was one I think you will either love or hate but for this reader it was simply one which I did not quite enjoy as much as I hoped I would.

What Happened That Night
What Happened That Night
by Sheila O'Flanagan
Price: ยฃ12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars let the love of precious stones tell you a story..., 22 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What Happened That Night written by the very talented Sheila O'Flanagan for me was one read which had me entertained from the first page. When I was introduced to one of the main characters Lola, I thought here we go another romance where they will simply fall in love and make a few mistakes along the way. How wrong was I, I am thankful to say I was very wrong.
The main character in this book for me was Bey who though being a daughter of a rich Jewellery shop owner had turned her back on her heritage and made her own way in life. But Bey had the love of precious stones just like her rich father, but her love for her mother and the life she had built with her was so far away from her father's dynasty.
This for me was a wonderful work of fiction which opened up to me a world of precious jewellery seen through a young talented girl who still had her life ruled by one mistake she made on a night which would shape her decisions for many years to come.
What Happened That Night written by Sheila O'Flanagan for me was a wonderful work of fiction which had me gripped from the first page.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20