Profile for Petra 🤗📚📓🖋📮 > Reviews

Content by Petra 🤗📚📓🖋📮
Top Reviewer Ranking: 486

Petra 🤗📚📓🖋📮

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Secret of Supernatural Creek: Book 5 (Laura Marlin Mysteries)
The Secret of Supernatural Creek: Book 5 (Laura Marlin Mysteries)
by Lauren St John

5.0 out of 5 stars great for pre-teens, 16 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Secret of Supernatural Creek is the fifth book in a series written by Lauren St John which I am happy to recommend. The main character is a young sleuth who likes to search out the truth and while in Australia on a school trip. She has not left her sleuthing skills at home which pleased our pre-teen. She thought the book was excellent and it certainly kept her amused on a rainy afternoon.

The Woolgrower's Companion
The Woolgrower's Companion
by Joy Rhoades

5.0 out of 5 stars great read.., 16 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Woolgrower's Companion written by Joy Rhoades is one very well written book which had me gripped from the first pages as for the simple reason the author had me wanting to know more about the main characters.
The Woolgrower's Companion written by Joy Rhoades is an old-fashioned love story, a love which should never have happened but it did, this was no Thorn Birds but in a way so much more.
A well-written book and one I am happy to recommend.

Gunner Girls and Fighter Boys
Gunner Girls and Fighter Boys
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful story with excellent characters...., 14 Oct. 2017
Gunner Girls and Fighter Boys written by Mary Gibson is one fantastic work of historical fiction based on the lives of two sisters Peggy and May. This for me was an excellent read as the lives of May and Peggy changed forever when the Second World War started in 1939.
Thia book showed the daily lives of those residents of London, where the Blitz tore the heart out of it.
For me, the main character was May the youngest daughter and her life through the war really brought her out of her shy backward self to become a young woman who was prepared to lay down her life for her country and those she loved.
Though this is a work of fiction it was one book where I learned so much as the history of the Second World War was brought alive through vivid writing and wonderful storytelling. From the bomb sites of London to the countryside of Surrey, to the Middle East this is one book which will take you on a journey like no other book ever written.
I would also recommend Gunner Girls and Fighter Boys which is narrated by the super talented Ann Dover who really brings the story alive through her narration.
Gunner Girls and Fighter Boys written by Mary Gibson is one book I would highly recommend especially to those readers who like books based on the era of the Second World War.

Fellowes Powershred 8Mc 8 Sheet Micro-Cut Personal Shredder With Safety Lock
Fellowes Powershred 8Mc 8 Sheet Micro-Cut Personal Shredder With Safety Lock
Offered by urboturbo25

5.0 out of 5 stars great shredder 🖨📃, 13 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Fellowes Powershred 8Mc 8 Micro cut is one security conscious paper shredder for the simple reason is that there is no way you could even read the confetti which this shredder produces. I have always purchased Fellowes brand when requiring a new shredder as if looked after they will last when other cheaper brands have crashed and burned.
I would recommend you use a good shredder oil each time you empty it or every few weeks, the one I use is Fellowes 35250 Oil Shredder Bottle with Extended Nozzle, 355 ml.
The main reason I like this shredder is the speed and efficient way it works plus the perfect way it shreds my important documents in such a way that there is no way anyone could piece together any important information.
I did shred a bunch of papers which did take me a few minutes as I do not bunch pages together when shredding and from beginning to end the shredder worked with power and precision. The blades did heat up slightly but not to such a high temperature it refused to work. I shredded 8 sheets of paper together, the shredder slowed down slightly but it still worked and still provided me with the usual first-class results.
The Fellowes Powershred 8Mc 8 Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder is a first-class shredder which provides excellent shredding.

Fellowes 35250 Oil Shredder Bottle with Extended Nozzle, 355 ml
Fellowes 35250 Oil Shredder Bottle with Extended Nozzle, 355 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars first class purchase and one I refuse to be without..❤, 12 Oct. 2017
Fellowes 35250 Oil Shredder Bottle with an extended nozzle is my oil of choice when taking care of my paper shredder. It has extended the life of my shredder plus keeping the shredder in perfect condition plus it stops the shredder from rusting or even locking. I simply use the extended nozzle squirt the oil straight along the shredder and operate it using A4 paper this allows the oil to fully enrich each cog and tooth of the main shredder.
This can also be used by simply squirting oil over an A4 sheet of paper then shredding it, this also allows the oil to reach throughout the workings of the shredder.
Fellowes 35250 Oil Shredder Bottle with an extended nozzle is an excellent purchase and one I would recommend if you want your shredder to last and to keep it in perfect working order.

InterDesign 180 x 200 cm Fiore Shower Curtain, White
InterDesign 180 x 200 cm Fiore Shower Curtain, White

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice ❤💦, 12 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
InterDesign 180 x 200 cm Fiore Shower Curtain is one very attractive shower curtain which is made from a lovely material which the makers have promised it will deter any mildew or the dreaded mould. I love the fact it can be wiped clean, therefore it is very easy to keep clean.
It stops the water from spraying up against the wall as it is waterproof which is excellent especially as our shower room is not very big.
I love the pattern and the vivid whiteness of this shower curtain.
Happy to recommend. ☺

Iris & Lilly Women's Graphic Sexy Non-Padded Wired Bra, Blue, 34A
Iris & Lilly Women's Graphic Sexy Non-Padded Wired Bra, Blue, 34A

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bra made from fine material.., 12 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Iris & Lilly Women's Graphic Sexy Non-Padded bra is an attractive light bra which will not give a firm hold but one which is very light yet still very attractive. I found it to be a very thin material bra, therefore, I would count this bra as a more decorative rather than one which is worn for support. Our younger teenager loved it and claimed it as her own! In her words, it is "mega" which I do believe means nice and comfortable and highly recommended for those bra wearers which do not need a good supporting bra.
Iris & Lilly Women's Graphic Sexy Non-Padded bra is a very attractive bra which has not got a lot of support yet looks good when worn.
Recommended as a highly decorative bra.

Mega Monster Munch Variety Snacks, 22g (12 Pack)
Mega Monster Munch Variety Snacks, 22g (12 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars great tasty munchies..🤗, 12 Oct. 2017
Mega Monster Munch Variety Snacks 22g is a great purchase and one I would happily recommend to all Monster munch devotees. The added pleasure of the price as well as having them delivered to the door makes them ideal.
The taste is perfect and still reminds me of those wonderful tastes from years back.
Happy to recommend. ☺

Sony WI-H700 h.ear Series Wireless In-Ear High Resolution Headphones with 8 Hours Battery Life - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars first class ..😊❤, 12 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Sony WI-H700 h. ear Series Wireless In-Ear high resolution with 8 hours battery life is one excellent set of headphones which are so comfortable to wear plus the audible quality of sounds is pure and excellent. I love these for both my audible books as well as my music as it allows me to hear everything so clear.
The fit of the headphones is very important as I wear them over a period of time as I would wear them while doing my housework or even simply out walking, these are a great fit of earphones. I love how Sony has included a magnet on the actual wires which keeps them tidy around my neck when not in use.
The pairing of the headphones and my Xperia phone was nearly immediate, I did this with and without the Sony Headphone App and in both instances, this was done quickly and very easily.
I like using the App as it tells me how much battery charge I have left on my headphone which is very handy if I am heading out and about and want to know will I have enough charge left. You are also able to change the surround sound, there is also an equalizer control which provides different settings for whatever you are listening too or what mood your music selection is. As well as this there is a sound quality mode and other settings.
Sony has certainly thought of everything when designing this top class set of headphones, from the comfort of wearing them even over a period of time to the excellent sound quality, the settings and so much more. I also love the colours which the headphones are developed in makes these a great looking set of headphones which makes it very easy for me to recommend them to other customers and users of headphones as these are first class all the way.

Playboy VIP Shower Gel for Female 250 ml
Playboy VIP Shower Gel for Female 250 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me..., 11 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Playboy VIP Shower Gel is one I do not believe I would purchase again as the fragrance is sweet and sickly, and though strong at start of washing the fragrance does not linger on skin. The actual consistency of the shower gel is very thin and because of this a slight press of the bottle can result in a lot of shower gel being released at once. This is indeed a cheaper shower gel which will suit a lot of people but for me I would prefer a better quality shower gel even if it does cost more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20