Profile for Petra 🤗📚📓🖋📮 > Reviews

Content by Petra 🤗📚📓🖋📮
Top Reviewer Ranking: 459

Petra 🤗📚📓🖋📮 "Ms P Wilson"
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Little Black Book of Decision Making: Making Complex Decisions with Confidence in a Fast-Moving World
by Michael Nicholas

5.0 out of 5 stars great read.., 6 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Little Black Book of Decision Making written by Michael Nicholas is one gem of a book and one I would recommend to those who simply find making decisions sometimes rather difficult. It is filled with useful information and I have to say I was shocked how much help I received from it.
It is a book I know I will be dipping in and out of as I feel it would help me at those times where I need a little boost of guidance.
This is a small book but one which is not short of helpful information.

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Conditioner 250ml
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Conditioner 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars great hair conditioner..., 5 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Weightless Nourishing conditioner is lovely to use hair conditioner which when applied to my hair left it soft and silky with the soft and gentle fragrance of coconut. This is a very rich hair conditioner which has a soft smooth feel, it is easy to apply to my hair and I did leave it in my hair for a couple of minutes to get the full benefit of it.
The one thing I do like it is the fact that it is "weightless" therefore this does prevent my hair from being lank especially on the roots. This is an excellent hair conditioner and one I am happy to recommend.

Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder, 1g, Deep Brown
Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder, 1g, Deep Brown
Offered by Bargainperfumeshop

5.0 out of 5 stars great product.., 5 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder is a wonderful way of creating brows which will not only enhance your face but also this is one brow shaper which will get you noticed for all the right reasons. I loved how it resembled an eye shadow applicator as the small sponge helps me to apply it while giving it a more natural "look". If you wanted to apply finer detail you could use a brush such as Mytoptrendz® Angled Brow Eyebrow Brush Brow Filler Brush or Docolor Eyebrow Brush Professional Makeup Brush Tools as the second one could help you apply the chalk powder to your eyebrows and brush the brows into a neat shape using the other end.
This is an excellent product and one I would be happy to recommend.

AATU 80/20 Dog Food Salmon 1.5 Kg
AATU 80/20 Dog Food Salmon 1.5 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars 5kg for my dogs was an excellent dog food which both dogs enjoyed, 5 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
AATU 80/20 Dog Food Salmon 1.5kg for my dogs was an excellent dog food which both dogs enjoyed, they both ate it well and had no upset stomachs which for me was a huge bonus. I also liked the fact both dogs were easy to clean up afterwards which makes this one great dog food. Unfortunately for me, It is simply too expensive for me to buy it as the bags are a lot smaller compared to my usual dog food plus the fact the bags are simply too small.
I would purchase this as a treat and if they were off their food as they both dogs enjoyed it and they did not leave a crumb.
Good dog food but the size and price of food was simply not suitable for my needs.

Kindle Oasis E-reader with Black Leather Charging Cover, 6'' High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars good e-reader with some minor flaws.., 4 Sept. 2017
Kindle Oasis E-Reader with Black Leather cover is a great e-reader and one I love as it is so light to hold. I like the fact there are two buttons which allows you to turn the page over or backward, which I like as it is so simple to do but if you hold it too long the pages will spin through quickly.
The screen is bright and clear, and with it being non-glare makes it perfect for reading outside. Everything about this e-reader is perfect except the battery does not last for as long as promised.
The cover holds some of the charges but I find this does not last long at all and when it runs down the e-reader tells you the e-reader must be recharged which can be annoying. The battery length of charge which the makers have promised is only available for readers who only read for roughly 20 -30 mins per day. I am an avid reader which therefore means I must keep charging regularly.
This is a good e-reader which has good points but for the price, I simply was expecting so much more.

Miss Match: Always the matchmaker, never the match
Miss Match: Always the matchmaker, never the match
by Crystal Cestari

4.0 out of 5 stars a magical mystery tour.., 3 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Miss Match written by Crystal Cestari for me was a good read and happy to say it is the first in a series. The main character Amber is a very likeable character and she has a couple of hidden special talents.
I liked this book as the story drew me in and it reminded me of the show The Charmed I used to watch a few years ago. The main storyline is based on the subject of magic and the unknown and this will entertain. As Amber comes to terms with the fact she might not fall in love as according to her friend who could see the future, and Amber herself could see the one true love simply by staring into another person's eyes
This is an entertaining read but for me, it had a head of mystery throughout and though aimed at the young adult range I do believe all ages will enjoy it.

Napolina Pizza Bases, 4 x 75g
Napolina Pizza Bases, 4 x 75g

4.0 out of 5 stars pizza bases for your own convenience..., 3 Sept. 2017
Napolina Pizza bases are a handy way of making your own pizzas. I like this brand as they do not go soggy when cooked but delivers a great base for your favourite pizza toppings.

Morrisons Basil, 16g
Morrisons Basil, 16g

5.0 out of 5 stars simple dry basil...., 3 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Morrisons Basil, 16g (Grocery)
Morrisons Basil is in a convenient plastic pot which is sold at a great price. I like the shaker which is on the top of the pot, this allows me to add basil to the food without going mad, there is another section which will allow you to pour the basil. The taste is strong and delivers the basil taste for your meals in a convenient way plus it is ready for me to add to the food without any preparation from me. A lot of people like to eat only fresh basil but for cooks like me who like a bit of convenience now and again, this is a handy purchase at an economical price.

Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Granola Caramelised Nuts, 380 g
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Granola Caramelised Nuts, 380 g

5.0 out of 5 stars simply tasty... yum.., 3 Sept. 2017
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Granola Caramelised Nuts are truly delicious and with the wonderful flavours, this is one cereal I love to eat. It tastes great even as a snack without milk, but for me, my favourite way to eat it is with milk poured over it.
The nuts are covered with a lovely caramel flavouring and they really add to the taste of the cereal but as well as that they provide a lovely bite to the cereal which can disappear when they rest of the cereal has been soaked in milk.
This is a beautiful tasting cereal which I love to eat.

GreenPan 12.5 cm Ceramic Non Stick Round Open Fry Pan with Silicone Sleeve
GreenPan 12.5 cm Ceramic Non Stick Round Open Fry Pan with Silicone Sleeve

5.0 out of 5 stars small yet so handy..., 2 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
GreenPan 12.5 cm Ceramic Non-Stick Round open fry pan is small yet very handy as it is small enough to fry a portion of onions or even brown a pancake. fry one egg(and I mean one egg) yet already I have found it to be so useful. I like the fact if I am able to heat one portion of any food and now I no longer have to use the large pan, therefore, it takes less time to heat and easier to wash.
The non-stick value of this brand of frying pan is first class and I love the fact very little oil is needed. This is a small pan yet it has proven to be so useful and handy to use numerous times.
The GreenPan 12.5 cm Ceramic Non-stick round pan is a great purchase and has proven it's five-star rating very quickly in this household.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20