Profile for Angelica > Reviews

Content by Angelica

Angelica

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly perfect!, 5 April 2013
The best alphabet cutter I've acquired. No mess, no fuss so easy to use. Give my cakes a professional look.

Cupcake Stars & Swirls Nozzle Set Extra Large, with Coupler plus Strands Tip for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
Offered by Lets Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars Which coupler to use?, 5 April 2013
The nozzles look great and with it I also purchased a large wilton coupler thinking these nozzles would fit but they didn't. The only way I can use these tips are by directly placing them in the bag, which is a pain when I want to make different patterns with the same frosting. and I am sure you can make wonderful decorations with them, but on the site it said that the large coupler would do, I got that one because I could not find the XL one and guess what... it does not fit even closely! So I will have to make a big whole in my piping bag. I am hoping that the seller would include in the description which right coupler to use.