Profile for lilysmum > Reviews

Content by lilysmum

lilysmum "lilysmum65" (uk)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BIC Cristal Grip Medium Ballpoint Pen - Black (Pack of 8)
BIC Cristal Grip Medium Ballpoint Pen - Black (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pens you can buy., 12 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This set of pens is great. I think Bic make the best biro pens at this price point. The pens in this pack have a gripper to help you hold the pen, a fine nib and a clear barrel. Highly recommended.

New Grade 9-1 GCSE Biology: Edexcel Exam Practice Workbook
New Grade 9-1 GCSE Biology: Edexcel Exam Practice Workbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted publisher - CGP are great., 6 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent quality practice questions in a work book designed to support study and revision at GCSE level. My daughter is ok with working through it as one way to prepare for her exams which are next year. It's a great way to provide additional practice to that given in homeworks by her science teacher.

Keuco 12720010000 450mm One Arm Towel Holder - Chrome
Keuco 12720010000 450mm One Arm Towel Holder - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 May 2017
I love Keuco stuff and I have a soap basket in my shower too. It's very pricey but worth the outlay because it's so chunky and well made, and it is substantial enough to last as long as the rest of the bathroom without tarnishing or rusting like cheaper makes. Highly recommended. Looks great next to my sink. More modern than a ring!

Vitabiotics Wellwoman Energy Orange - 10 Effervescent Tablets
Vitabiotics Wellwoman Energy Orange - 10 Effervescent Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains guarana, 1 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I thought these looked interesting on the website but when they arrived I realised they contain guarana. I'm not too sure about this ingredient so I must admit I haven't taken one yet. I've never taken guarana and I'm not too sure about it.

Laura Geller Beauty Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer In Ethereal
Laura Geller Beauty Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer In Ethereal

4.0 out of 5 stars Illuminating cream - light & easy to apply, 1 May 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like Laura Geller products and I have her baked powder which is lovely so I was pleased to try this illuminating cream. It can be applied under foundation or mixed with moisturiser. It has little sparkles in it which are subtle but which do light up the complexion even through my usual base.
I use it at weekends and if I'm going out - I don't really use it for work every day. It makes a nice pick me up after work if I am going out again and feel tired! It's very light and non greasy but does feel hydrating.

New GCSE English - An Inspector Calls Workbook (includes Answers)
New GCSE English - An Inspector Calls Workbook (includes Answers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to exam prep, 25 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love CGP resources and have a huge collection I recommend to the children I teach. I really do rate them highly because they are written in child friendly language.
If you have the study guide then that sits alongside this workbook which has a lot of short answer retrieval and inference questions in. Great for revising for the new exams. Not practice papers, but practice in knowledge and understanding.

The Hamilton Affair: The Epic Love Story of Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler
by Elizabeth Cobbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read while waiting for the show to come to the UK!, 14 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really well written page turner following the story of the American musical that my daughter is desperate to see when it comes to the UK later this year. And all the better because it's a true story. I think it's great that it's captured my daughter's imagination and I'm looking forward to reading it as soon as she has finished it.

Maths Foundation Exam Practice Book for Edexcel (GCSE Grades 9-1)
Maths Foundation Exam Practice Book for Edexcel (GCSE Grades 9-1)
by Naomi Norman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision aid, 12 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has been a very useful revision and consolidation of skills help to my daughter who is sitting the new exam next year. I'm hoping she will gain confidence from doing the practice questions in this book. A useful support to what she is being taught at school

MP Michael Phelps Women's XCEED Swimming Goggles - Pink/Black/Mirror Lens
MP Michael Phelps Women's XCEED Swimming Goggles - Pink/Black/Mirror Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine pair of goggles., 1 April 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These goggles are fine - they worked fine - I didn't really have any issues with them. They are tinted so the sun didn't get in my eyes which was helpful, and they weren't so dark that I couldn't see with them on inside an indoor swimming pool ( I tested them at Center Parcs). They slightly loosened after I tightened them often, which was frustrating, but it wasn't a major inconvenience. My friend said that she liked them and thought they looked cool.

New GCSE French Grammar Workbook - for the Grade 9-1 Course (includes Answers)
New GCSE French Grammar Workbook - for the Grade 9-1 Course (includes Answers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision aid for the new exams, 25 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter is taking French at GCSE and this book is great for revision and also for looking for inspiration for when she has to write a paragraph in French for her homework as it has lots of ideas and all the grammar rules in it.
Brilliant as always CGP! I'm a big fan of all their books. Very high quality resources.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20