Profile for John W > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
All-Green 30 Litre Biobag Compostable Kerbside Caddy Bin Liners, 30 Bags
All-Green 30 Litre Biobag Compostable Kerbside Caddy Bin Liners, 30 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars All Green Bags, 10 Jun. 2016
Excellent bag for our compostable rubbish. We like the product and order regularly.

Historical Atlas of the British Isles, The
Historical Atlas of the British Isles, The

4.0 out of 5 stars Review for Kindle Book download., 10 Jun. 2016
There appears to be quite a lot of statistics in the early pages, which from my personal aspect is not interesting, but I will persevere with it. Overall, I am happy that Imade the purchase.

Ollie the Alien
Ollie the Alien
by Tony Moorby

1.0 out of 5 stars Children's Book, 8 May 2016
This review is from: Ollie the Alien (Paperback)
The book was a gift to our cousin, who also is the elder brother of the author. I am given to understand that age wise it is pitched for quite young children.

The parish registers of England
The parish registers of England

5.0 out of 5 stars Parish Registers Book, 16 April 2016
For me, excellent little book. Full of historical facts and information. In this case, for 99p, one of the best purchases I have ever made

How to Do Everything: Genealogy, Fourth Edition
How to Do Everything: Genealogy, Fourth Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars Genealogy Books, 22 Mar. 2016
I'm doing a course on Genealogy and the Course directors have advised that this book and another are recommended support reading to the Course. I haven't read either yet, so will report again in due course. I haven't given any stars yet for the reasons outlined. I trust this makes sense? I have been forced to give a STAR rating to enable posting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

Genuine Franke 07 water filter cartridge. Franke Minerva 3 in 1 Kettle Tap Filter Cartridge
Offered by Franke

5.0 out of 5 stars Franke Filters, 7 Jan. 2016
It is the proper product and filters precisely as it should do.

iPhone SE case, iPhone 5s case, SHIELDON Handmade Wallet Case, Genuine Leather Case, Flip Book Cover with Stand Function, Card Slots, Magnetic Closure, for iPhone 5s / iPhone 5, Black
Offered by TBC CuteEdison®

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! It grips the phone perfectly and folds around ..., 6 Nov. 2015
I read the previous reviews on this product and very nearly didn't order it. Folk can only (unless they have a grudge) report on their experience, so for mine.
Excellent! It grips the phone perfectly and folds around it protecting when not in use.
I did accidentally drop the phone onto a hard carpet, but upon care examination of the phone and cover there was no damage. It has a magnetic clip which attracts loose change.
If the manufacturer reads my review, might they indicate whether in the longer term the leather can be cleaned with something to retain the suppleness of it, please! Would I recommend it? Certainly!

Quality Carpet Car Mat Set For Volkswagen VW Golf Mk7 2013- Present Tailored Black Car Mats
Offered by supply-4-all

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Carpet Car Mat Set For Volkswagen VW Mk7, 18 May 2015
Excellent product (in my view). I had a set for my Mk6 VW Golf and was pleased with the product. I therefore had no hesitation in purchasing
a set for my Mk7 VW Golf.

Solving Genealogy Problems: How to Break Down 'brick walls' and Build Your Family Tree

4.0 out of 5 stars Genealogical book, 14 Aug. 2014
Quite a lot to absorb, but all helpful. A useful book I am sure, albeit I am reading it on Kindle.

That's Entertainment: A Celebration of the MGM Film Musical
That's Entertainment: A Celebration of the MGM Film Musical
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Film Music, 14 Aug. 2014
John Wilson Orchestra at its best. If your a young musician and want to hear the old film tunes played in the style they were composed and arranged, then you must listen to these musicians. Fabulous!! Nothing more to add.
( You will see these comments for my review of 'A Celebration of Classic MGM Film Musicals'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4