Profile for blu > Reviews

Content by blu

blu (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Set of 2 (PACK) Velfont Terry Towelling Waterproof and Breathable Aloe Vera Mattress Protectors - Fitted, Single Size (90x190/200cm)
Offered by VELAMEN, S.A

5.0 out of 5 stars These work!, 20 Jun. 2015
I have young children who have the odd accident. This sheet was tested Lastnight and worked. Not one drop of liquid went through onto the mattress. I will be ordering more.

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars best game, 7 Feb. 2015
Great game love it

Epiwand Facial Hair Epilator For Women - Gently & Effectively Remove Unwanted Face Hair Without The Use of Tweezers or Expensive Laser, Waxing & Threading Systems or Treatments - Complete with Box & Full Instructions.
Offered by Epiwand - Magical Hair Removal

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive., 10 Jan. 2015
I wasn't sure what to expect when ordering this and found the instructions way to small to read but once I worked out how to use this it became a bit addictive. Please note on first use its pretty painful but after a while I seemed to get used to it.

The Annual 2013
The Annual 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars are for cd 3 only!!, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Annual 2013 (Audio CD)
I brought this in the black Friday deals thinking I would give it to somebody for Xmas.I didn't know what type of music was on it so I ended up with it for a good while before I thought I'd take as listen.CD 1 is mostly chart songs remixed,cd 2 I haven't got past the first few tracks yet but cd 3 is like all the types of music I like mixed into one,I love CD 3 the music is really uplifting and the best bit of music I've heard in a long while,if anyone knows of any other CDs with this type of music please point me in the right direction :-) good house work music or even for jogging.

Rocket Dog Women's Mendy Flats
Rocket Dog Women's Mendy Flats
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars tight squeeze!, 28 Nov. 2012
These boots are lovely and have a nice strong sole,the fit is fine length wise but are slim fitting,I have wideish feet, going up a size I don't think would help,I'm going to stick with mine, I have faith they will loosen up with time
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 6:45 PM GMT

PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black
PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't call it large!!, 28 Nov. 2012
This arrived today and is smaller than I expected,I have two Bengal kittens, I was hoping to be able to fit them both in now and once there bigger,I have been struggling to get the clips on,Its confusing as they sit different than you expect them to,once they are on tho they are secure.this carrier can also be secured in a car with a seatbelt. I can't fault this carrier once its been set up apart from being a tad on the small side.

Trespass Women's Shamilla 3-in-1 Jacket
Trespass Women's Shamilla 3-in-1 Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars safe bet!, 27 Nov. 2012
This coat is plain and simple,well made and warm,has plenty of pockets some zipped so great if you don't want to carry a bag.this will be my everyday jacket.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my nexus!, 11 Nov. 2012
As I use an android phone the nexus seemed the right tablet to go for,I've had the nexus for a just over a month and I'm totally in love with it.the ease of use and familiarity of Google make this tablet fool prof,I won't be upgrading to a flash phone when my contract runs out as my nexus does all the flashy stuff so I'll be saving money as well, which is a bonus :-)

Samsung 8GB Galaxy Player 50 - White
Samsung 8GB Galaxy Player 50 - White

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!, 16 Jan. 2011
i was really looking forward to getting this, a late xmas pressie for my partner, i went for the samsung because of the andriod market as my phone is an andriod, sadly not many of the apps work or are very slow, the mp3 music quality however is great very clear sounding and the headphones fit snuggly,i will be phoning samsung to see if the apps will work better in future with maybe a software upgrade if not i think ill be sending it back and paying that bit extra for an ipod touch.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars no more cold tea!, 6 Nov. 2010
after using one of these cups at a baby group i thought id buy one,i was forever drinking cold tea thanks to looking after a newborn baby,this cup has stopped this problem by keeping my tea warm and also there is the added safety with the lid so no spilling hot tea.defo recommend to new mothers.x

Page: 1 | 2