Profile for Hannah Lawton > Reviews

Content by Hannah Lawton

Hannah Lawton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Lost Herondale (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy 2)
The Lost Herondale (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Herondale by Cassandra Clare, 18 Mar. 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book and I thought it was a really good sequel. Simon carries on his adventures at the Shadowhunter Academy where he is still an under dog. Will he survive his first mission. How many Herondales are out there?

Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy 1)
Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, 14 Mar. 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book. Set from Simon's point of view it is about him learning how to be a Shadowhunter. Everyone believes h is a hero but will he ever be able to believe in himself?

The Maze Runner
The Maze Runner

5.0 out of 5 stars The Maze Runner by James Dashner, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Maze Runner (Kindle Edition)
A truly thrilling book that will keep you holding your breath and clutching to the book unable to stop reading. I really enjoyed reading the book and cant wait for the next book.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossy Road, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
I think it is a really good game that is very addictive. I enjoy playing it over and over and never get bored. I recommend getting it especially as it is free.

The Manifesto on How to be Interesting
The Manifesto on How to be Interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne, 4 Nov. 2014
This was a great book that I really enjoyed reading. It was humorous and in some places made me quite emotional. Bree the main character was like able and easy to relate to even without experiencing what she went through. Over all very enjoyable and I definitely recommend it.

The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus Book 5) (Heroes Of Olympus Series)
The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus Book 5) (Heroes Of Olympus Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, 23 Oct. 2014
This was a great book to end the series but I am really sad it had to end. It was action packed; full of humour; totally epic and I really enjoy the fact that many of the previous characters came back for the finale. Amazing book and worth the money!

If I Stay
If I Stay

5.0 out of 5 stars If I Stay by Gayle Forman, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: If I Stay (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book as it was really emotional. The story line was good and the fact that it was set both in the past and the present made it able to relate to Mia and th other characters.

Creatures of Olympus
Creatures of Olympus

5.0 out of 5 stars Creatures of Olympus, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Creatures of Olympus (App)
I love this game and i am really happy that it was free. I thoroughly enjoy playing it and cant wait until the new updates come. Really worth getting.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

5.0 out of 5 stars The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon, 23 Aug. 2014
This was a great book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The plot was set out well and the story was easy to follow. I would definitely recommend this book.

The Mortal Instruments 6: City of Heavenly Fire
The Mortal Instruments 6: City of Heavenly Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mortal Instruments City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, 11 Aug. 2014
What an amazing ending to the Mortal Instruments series! I thoroughly enjoyed this book as it was filled with action from the start to the finish. I would definitely recommend this book and the rest of the series to anyone who has read and enjoyed The Twilight Series and/or The Beautiful Creatures Series. Such a great book and I am looking forward to the next film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5