Profile for Kaju > Reviews

Content by Kaju

Kaju

atFolix FX-Clear Premium Crystal-Clear Screen Protectors for Nokia Lumia 925 (Pack of 3)
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium quality for my premium phone, 4 May 2014
I am so satisfied with this product! People have been complaining that it is hard to apply, but they really just need to follow the simple tips they give. The scratch protection is so amazing! It's the toughest from my other screen protectors. It's so clear, yet so tough!

I've had screen protectors who get scratches from touching grass, and often needs to be replaced as quick as 2 weeks from normal use, but this one withstood time with me - 3-4 months or more before I change protectors?

It had been a year since I bought my first pack and become a loyal customer, and now I just bought 2 packs for the future, and another 2 packs for my other phone (Lumia 820).

Don't hesitate!

Nokia BH-121 Clip-On Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Noise-Blocking Compatible with Smartphones Devices - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Clutter-free without any compromise to my media life, 21 Feb. 2014
I had high hopes when I heard this from Nokia. Now that I got it, I am so happy. The review below me said something about hissing? Not on mine. Audio quality? No loss for me - as if I was listening to music with the headphones connected directly to the phone. Battery life? Great! Around 6 hours for me, and its charging time is quick, anyway. Only thing I'm worried about now is how long till my Nokia Lumia 925's Bluetooth give in as I have been using this 4/5 times. Great product, seriously.

For fans of voice commands, sound quality isn't the same. But only on voice commands. Audio quality on everything else is perfect.

I would buy more of this for the sake of having other colours available. Great stuff!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2015 2:56 PM GMT

Philips Spiral Shape Tornado Compact 20w B22 CFL Energy Saver Light Bulb BC Bayonet Cap UK Fitting 240v
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy-Saving bulb that doesn't look like energy-saving at all [On a positive note]!!, 16 Jan. 2014
I could've gone to a store and bought these kind of bulbs but they are EXPENSIVE (and not to mention not Energy-saver as well). That's why when I saw this on Amazon, I didn't hesitate to buy it. When I received it and replaced my current bulb, I was amazed at how bright it is at such low watts! It was so bright that you would think it consumes 100W.

I am really happy with this product. Cheap purchase, energy efficient, but premium results!

Assassin's Creed II: The Complete Official Guide
Assassin's Creed II: The Complete Official Guide
by James Price

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers the main stories with a mix of extra game information - but didn't cover Sequence 12 and 13, 12 Mar. 2013
I was annoyed with the feather searching so I bought this guide.

Anyway, the guide covers step-by-step on how to complete the story line. For example, it has an image of routes you could take "during the scene where you use Leonardo Da Vinci's flying mechanism all the way to the Palazo". It has a guide for the Assassin tombs and ways of locating the two optional money treasure chests in each tomb (something I didn't know was available in each tomb). It has word instructions as to how you could achieve the missions.

It also has extra game information such as Weapons list, sketches of the players, guards list, recap of Assassin's Creed (1st game - Altair), the usual game art sketches, and others.

Having said it covers instructions for each sequence, it didn't have the guide for Sequence 12 and 13 (The Two DLCs - Battle of Forli and The Bonfire of Vanities). The only reason I could think of is that this game guide was published before the DLCs were released in public - therefore they aren't able to include the two DLCs in the guide. Oh well.

Anyway, great guide! Especially the map for the feather locations!

TEEPEE ONLINE® BLACK Silicone Skin for Microsoft XBox 360 Controller
TEEPEE ONLINE® BLACK Silicone Skin for Microsoft XBox 360 Controller

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on the controller!, 12 Mar. 2013
When I saw it, I immediately put it in my new controller. It is easy to put in the controller, and it looks premium as well! It isn't something that looks cheap and very fragile that it breaks easily. The silicon didn't overlap any button spaces. the holes are in perfect place with my Xbox controller buttons.

The only factor that gave it a 4-star is that there are some tiny cuttings left; but it isn't something noticeable and it could be remedied by cutting it yourself.

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Collector’s Edition (PC DVD)
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Collector’s Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Media Trade Giant

4.0 out of 5 stars A great deal, 12 Mar. 2013
When I first saw it, I was amazed by the size of the box (I was expecting a DVD-size box - my first collector's edition purchase in any game). I also love the simple mechanism in the box where you push the button upwards and the top cover opens. Having said that, I wished they have something inside the box to cushion its contents. You could hear the contents of the box move and hitting the box when you tilt it sideways.

For its contents, I am really happy. I have never watched Assassin's Creed: Embers, so its a good bonus for me. The Assassin's Creed Soundtrack was also something I am really happy. I love the tracks 1 - 3. But, I am having trouble trying to find the album information online (either on Google search, iTunes or WIndows Media Player online metatag search). Then ofcourse, the game itself and the bonus single-player side missions. The game itself came with paper manual, which I am always expecting (I bought some new games that didn't come with paper manual as they are saving paper e.g. Assassin's Creed II).

I almost forgot, the graphic book was also included. It's not something of a wow item - but it is not something I wouldn't dismiss as well.

Great item, great price. Overall, OK!

Only factor that made this rating a 4-star is because of the lack of cushioning inside the box to prevent the items from shaking inside the box when the box is moved.

Accu Measure MyoTape Body Tape Measure
Accu Measure MyoTape Body Tape Measure
Offered by PowerBody

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use product, 27 Nov. 2012
When I received the product I find it better than a simple body tape measure. It has a sleek design and a good internal build since with a press of a button the tape measure returns back inside! It would be easier to keep compared to a loose body tape measure.
When using it, just put it around your body and put it in the hook. Press the button to make sure that tape isn't loose over your body. Great product!

Sony AC-L200 Portable Handycam AC Adaptor
Sony AC-L200 Portable Handycam AC Adaptor

4.0 out of 5 stars Expectations & Review of Sony AC-L200, 10 July 2012
I needed a charger for my Sony videocam and one of my doubts of buying in Amazon is that if the output cable is included as well as the power adaptor. Maybe I am an idiot for not expecting the output connector to not come with the power adaptor but....oh well.

Anyway, other AC-L200 are available and more reliable to buy from, but their description does not say if the two comes in a bundle. When I saw this, I knew that this is the one I am buying.

When I received it, it is exactly what I am expecting. An AC-L200 charger but I was surprised that the language in the charger is mainly in Chinese. I was expecting it to be in English. But, I does the job of charging. Just surprised with a simple thing.

A great product that surely does the job.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 May 2012
Came before the estimated time of arrival by Amazon. Anyway, its made of plastic. Very durable I can assure you that. Im a begginer and I find it very useful. Although I cannot do a proper bridge shuffling cause the cards are tough enough that they don't bend that much. They are also smooth BTW :D