Profile for pippa uk > Reviews

Content by pippa uk

pippa uk

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Soul Scars (Dog Haven Sanctuary Romance Book 2)
Soul Scars (Dog Haven Sanctuary Romance Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars For dog lovers and all, 3 Aug. 2015
I really did love this book. Full of dogs and the way they can help and heal people. If you love dogs read it. If you know someone with PTSD read it.

The York Trilogy: The First 3 DS Jason Smith Detective novels
The York Trilogy: The First 3 DS Jason Smith Detective novels

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Jun. 2015
i got this when it was free. i really liked it. the stories where full length and well thought out. not sure why but in my head i saw DC smith as david tennent.

About Hana: Love and Intrigue in the Stunning New Zealand Wilderness (The Hana Du Rose Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 22 May 2015
I found this book for free. I have to say it must be one of the best I have read. It is so funny it had be gasping for air laughing. Have just paid for book two and will start that now. Book so cheap worth four times as much.

GRASPING AT ETERNITY (The Kindrily Book 1)
GRASPING AT ETERNITY (The Kindrily Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 May 2015
I wont tell you about the story as many have done a good job of that allready. I love this story its very different to any other Iv read. I just want to say its not only for YAs Im way passed that but enjoyed it very much. Will be be buying book two.

The Highlander's Hope: A Contemporary Romance (The Desired Series Book 1)
The Highlander's Hope: A Contemporary Romance (The Desired Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars drove me mad, 10 Mar. 2015
The story was ok but got very slow and all the tunnel walking was so boring . But I do wonder if the author had a bet with someone as to how many times she could get to Cat to say Iains name. She said just about at the start of everything she said to him and again at the end. Would love to know how many times she said it in all . IT DROVE ME BONKERS !!!! Will never read anything by Cali Mackay again.

Crazygirl Falls In Love
Crazygirl Falls In Love

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL, 9 Mar. 2015
This book is sooooooooooooo good everyone should read it. It bought back some great times and things to think about that I had with my mates in my tweenties. would recomend to all and read more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2015 9:08 AM GMT

Diesel (Aces MC Series Book 1)
Diesel (Aces MC Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 25 Feb. 2015
I really loved this story. Dont get the comment from one person saying it was a rip off of others work thats a stupid thing to say. I read over 100 mc books and this was a story all of its own. And as for it not being right to be set in the uk come on we have real mcs here aswell you know. I think its refreshing to have it in the uk. once you have read over 20 or so mc books you will get little things that sound familer to others its the same with crime ect. Well done for a great book. I dropped 1 star for the editing needed.

North Rim Delight (Silver State Romance Book 1)
North Rim Delight (Silver State Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars good story, 1 Feb. 2015
I liked this story. easy to read soft romance. its a cross between romance and detective. recomend to any reader except those into hard crime this is a soft story.

The Woods
The Woods

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Woods (Kindle Edition)
Really good read many twists and turns. I wont be going in to the woods to soon. Im scared of the anyway before ready this.

Pure Joy
Pure Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankyou, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pure Joy (Kindle Edition)
This a book all about DS own dogs. I loved it. I have had many dogs of all different breeds in my life. Ten years ago a life long dream came true and I got my first chihuahua Polly. A cream smooth coat most beautiful girl. I ended up with seven chis over the next two years. I lost Polly this year july 2014 from cancer. She was more than a dog Polly was my best friend and went everywhere with me. She loved everyone and all loved her. She was perfect never let me down and cuddled me through my own cancer. But I couldnt make her better. She fell ill and ten days later my angel was gone leaving me completely heart broken still till this day. I have four chis and love them all but they are not my beloved Polly. Great book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4