Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Content by Dawn

Dawn (Cheadle, Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rieker Women's 41779 Women Sling Back Pumps Red Size: 5 UK
Rieker Women's 41779 Women Sling Back Pumps Red Size: 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for walking in comfort, 23 Jun. 2016
Soooo comfortable that I bought another pair for the future!

New Standing Buddha Resin Stone Effect Garden Statue/Ornament
New Standing Buddha Resin Stone Effect Garden Statue/Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars A touch of class!, 23 Jun. 2016
Stunning buddha. Fast delivery and well packaged. Highly recommened. Gives garden a touch of elegance.

PERSONALISED 'Happy Birthday' Cavachon Bichon Frise X Cavalier King Charles dog in giant birthday cake - Birthday card gift
Offered by Petcardshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card!, 23 Jun. 2016
Lovely card, well packaged and nicely printed.

Irregular Choice Heels Sher Bert for 4 Red Size: 5
Irregular Choice Heels Sher Bert for 4 Red Size: 5
Offered by MIK funshopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning shoes!, 23 Jun. 2016
What can I say, other than "too nice to wear" shoes?!

Happy Beds StressFree 8000 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress - UK King
Happy Beds StressFree 8000 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress - UK King

5.0 out of 5 stars Like sleeping on a cloud!, 23 Jun. 2016
I took a chance on this, as no-one had yet reviewed it. However, it was a Daily Deal for £150 for the Kingsize, it did seem to be a good price. When I unpacked it, I was pleasantly surprised just how deep it was. I thought that the picture may be exaggerated! However, be warned, it's as deep as a mattress, which has brought the bedding and pillow up close to the top of the headboard!

The first few nights were unsettled, as I was not used to sleeping in such a "squishy" bed. However, a week on and I now sleep like a baby. No more back ache when I wake up (and I have a relatively new orthopedic mattress).

Highly recommended - especially when combined with a memory foam pillow and a feather duvet! Zzzzzzzzzzzz :-)

Dicota 10-11.6 inch Reclaim Case - Red
Dicota 10-11.6 inch Reclaim Case - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish!, 29 Mar. 2016
Great quality, perfect fit and very stylish. I especially like the pocket for the charger and cables, which doesn't make the bag look out of shape, as with a normal laptop back.

Hunter Comfort 92203 Melamine Feeding Table 160 ml
Hunter Comfort 92203 Melamine Feeding Table 160 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Only suitable for cats or VERY small dogs, 29 Mar. 2016
This is SO tiny that I can only recommend it for a cat or VERY small dog. Whilst it is beautifully made, the bowls and absolutely tiny.

8.5 Inches Durable Steel Garden Hose Hanger (Black 1 Pcs) - Spigot Hook Hose Holder New
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes 120ft stretch hose and metal hose gun - over a dual tap adapter!, 29 Mar. 2016
I am really impressed by the strength and quality of this item. I was worried that it would not go over my metal dual tap adapter without removing it, but it did - easily! Very impressed with it and the lovely tidy 120ft stretch hose I have. I can even leave the heavy metal hose gun attached. Highly recommended!

White Belgian Fondue Chocolate 900g - White Chocolate Fountain Chocolate & Fondue Chocolate
Offered by JM POSNER

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply divine!, 20 Feb. 2016
Best white chocolate I have found by far. Melts really well. Lovely to eat on it's own too! :-)

Homdox Slow Feed Bloat Stop Dog Bowl Fun Feeder Slow Feed Bowl 4 Colors (Blue)
Homdox Slow Feed Bloat Stop Dog Bowl Fun Feeder Slow Feed Bowl 4 Colors (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for greedy boys!, 19 Feb. 2016
This has dramatically slowed down my puppy's eating (gulping!). It has made the difference between seconds and 10-15 minutes. I use for both wet and dry food with no problems. He's definitely slower with the wet food though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3