Profile for R. A. Wheldon > Reviews

Content by R. A. Wheldon

R. A. Wheldon (Notts, England)

PestBye Jet Spray Battery Operated Motion Activated Cat Scarer & Repellent - Animal Repeller
Offered by Primrose

4.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and leaks but works perfectly, 31 Jan. 2017
It is quite flimsy, leaks a bit and the plastic spike is not fit for the job. However, I bought a Darlac metal spike (about £6) to replace the plastic one which makes it much more robust and used ptfe tape to try and prevent the leaks, with partial success. I do wish there was a more robust one available, but this works brilliantly and I guess if I have to replace it every year or so, for £20 and a few quid on the water bill, it's a price worth paying. It does keep the cats away, though I have to remember to turn it off when my own cat, who is seemingly unique in our area by using a litter tray, wants to go out!

3 Pack TCP 10W B22/BC LED Bulb GLS Bayonet LED Lights, Ultra Bright 810 Lumen, 2700K Warm White, 230° Beam Angle, replaces old 60-70W A60 Globe Bulbs
Offered by STARLIGHT LIGHTING

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was quick and was so pleased with them I have ordered more, 22 Jun. 2016
Much brighter than the old style energy efficient bulbs and much more energy efficient, if you know what i mean! Delivery was quick and was so pleased with them I have ordered more.

Snooper Shotsaver S400 Laser Range Finder - Black, Small
Snooper Shotsaver S400 Laser Range Finder - Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Snooper Shotsaver - Superb, 3 May 2012
Snooper Shotsaver S400 Laser Range Finder - Black, SmallThis is an excellent laser range finder at half the price of the bigger branded names. It performs extremely well and gives very quick, accurate readings within seconds. Like all range finders, you sometimes have to take a couple of readings if there are trees behind the pin. As a single figure handicap player I was always a little sceptical about these sort of devices, now I am won over, it saves me shots every round and is worth its weight in gold. No need to pay extra for a Bushnell, this does everything they do just as well. I'd recommend you buy a couple of spare batteries at the same time as ordering this.

Thule Rideon 3-Bike
Thule Rideon 3-Bike
Offered by activesportstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Thule Rideon 3-bike, 7 July 2011
This review is from: Thule Rideon 3-Bike (Automotive)
I have used this item for a couple of weeks now and have just driven over 1,000 miles with it on the back of my car. In terms of value for money, there is absolutely nothing to compare with this. It is simple to put together, is very solid when on the car and probably the best part is when you take the bikes off you can simply put it in the boot of your car (I do have a Mazda 6 Estate, but am sure it will fit inside a smaller boot) and go off riding. Absolutely outstanding value for money and the usual great service from Amazon after the first one went missing.