Profile for D > Reviews

Content by D

D

SnS Online Mens Boys Womens Ladies Girls Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton Vintage 1974 40th Birthday Present Gift T Shirt - Burgundy - L - Chest : 42" - 44"
Offered by eshop-4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything as described, 9 Oct. 2014
The t shirt arrived 2 days after I ordered so very quick. I ordered a large size and the size I received was just as I would expect of an mens large t shirt. Arrives just in the packaging bag so I just wrapped in some tissue paper to give as a gift, but happy with the quality and feel of the t shirt.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and good quality, 9 Oct. 2014
The doorstops are very heavy and appear of good quality. I like that they don't have to be attached to the floor/screwed down so they can be moved around. I had to contact the seller for sizes. The tall one is 7cm x 7cm x 7cm and there is a flat one which is 10cm x 10cm x 4cm depth. They require large but look really good and do the job well.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny!, 1 May 2014
Received the order quickly. Wanted them for a wedding and I know they're stated as foils but found them too metallic/shiny for this kind of event. Good for a different kind of party perhaps - a little bit "disco". Seemed like they give a smooth finish though.

STACKERS Men's  Casual Brown Mini Watch Stacker with Check Lining
STACKERS Men's Casual Brown Mini Watch Stacker with Check Lining
Offered by Carters of London

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but I returned it., 6 Feb. 2014
Good quality watch holder. I actually returned it though because I had bought it as an addition to a stacker set but the brown colour was slightly different. Seem to have a bit of bother getting all the different sections to match the correct set??

Music From Baz Luhrmann's Film The Great Gatsby
Music From Baz Luhrmann's Film The Great Gatsby
Offered by iAlpha Technologies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great soundtrack, 6 Feb. 2014
Really enjoy listening to this, although there are a few skip through tracks for me. Recommend seeing the film first so you can appreciate the music in the right context.

10 Large Watch Display Case Jewellery Collection Storage Organizer Box Holder, Black Leather Display with Glass Top
Offered by Popamazing

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 15 Aug. 2013
Decided to take a risk with this as it had a mixture of good and bad reviews. In this case I think the low price reflects the quality of the product. It arrived promptly but without even taking it out of the cellophane I could see that the clasp at the front had broken off and the cream interior looked dirty and marked. I have returned the item and amazon are processing a refund with no quibbles.

Filofax 2012 Diary Refill Insert Personal Week to View W95xH171mm Ref 6842111
Filofax 2012 Diary Refill Insert Personal Week to View W95xH171mm Ref 6842111

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 28 Nov. 2011
This item arrived quickly and as expected. I ususally have trouble trying to find the refill I need in the shops so this was very easy.