Profile for Smokielass > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Just Juliet: An LGBT Love Story
Just Juliet: An LGBT Love Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 22 July 2017
I really enjoyed this book but found it a bit too emotional at the end. It wasn't the end I wanted, made me feel their commitment wasn't equal - it disappointed me. If there had been an another couple of chapters confirming the outcome that would have been much better.

Thorns of the Past
Thorns of the Past

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 22 July 2017
I enjoy reading books from this author, although I found myself a little disbelieving of some of the plot for this book. I felt the book lost some impetus three quarters of the way through. Still however overall an excellent book just maybe not up to the usual standard of this great author.

Shameless
Shameless

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 22 July 2017
This review is from: Shameless (Kindle Edition)
This book is simply the definition of leave them wanting more! I'd love to see this expanded into a full novel - I want to know more about the two characters and I want to see how their relationship develops. Will definitely buy any and all books from this author.

Heart Stop
Heart Stop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 July 2017
This review is from: Heart Stop (Kindle Edition)
I love all books Radcliffe. I would have liked it to concentrate more fully on the two main characters. I really liked them and found their job fascinating ( at one point I thought about pursuing this career path). As always Radclyffe writes the most amazing sex scenes and this book is no exception. Nice to connect with characters from previous books but my only small gripe was it interrupted the flow of the book a little for me as I tried to remember the story of the previous characters, when really I wanted my attention on these two lovely ladies ;-)

A Woman Lost Box Set: A Clueless Woman, A Woman Lost, A Woman Ignored
A Woman Lost Box Set: A Clueless Woman, A Woman Lost, A Woman Ignored

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 July 2017
Buy it you won't be disappointed. Couldn't put this book down. I know I will read these books again and again, you get so caught up in the characters, you think about them and can't wait to get back to the book.

You Make Me Tremble
You Make Me Tremble

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 July 2017
Lesbians and dogs - I really can't ask for much more. I thought this book was a bit of a slow starter but really what the author was doing was building a solid foundation which made this book significantly more believable than some other lesbian fiction can be at times. Once it got going I couldn't put it down - the characters were believable and not "perfect" and I adored each and every animal that made an appearance. I will definitely read this author again.

The Practitioner
The Practitioner

3.0 out of 5 stars Different, 21 July 2017
This review is from: The Practitioner (Kindle Edition)
I found it hard to connect with this book which is very unusual for me with this author. I found this book quite different, ethereal rather than solid. I will read this again and maybe I'll be in a different place, I'll update my stars if that happens!

Paper Dolls: Book Two
Paper Dolls: Book Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 18 July 2017
And the intensity continues. A great follow up to book one. I'm in love with both of these young girls - the secrets unravel and the trust strengthens. Another very impressive book, look forward to the next one to see how it all develops.

Paper Dolls: Book One
Paper Dolls: Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense and wonderful, 16 July 2017
Quite a different book. At first the changing character perspectives were confusing but it was really good to the situation from both of them. Certainly very complex characters and I definitely want to read the rest of their story.

Ask, Tell
Ask, Tell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2017
This review is from: Ask, Tell (Kindle Edition)
Another five star review for this excellent book. I couldn't put it down. I actually felt I was in Afghanistan with them. Very descriptive book that made you feel part of the story. I hope there is much more from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20