Profile for Plantman > Reviews

Plantman "Wicker" (uk)

Vini Reilly
Vini Reilly
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The most life affirming beautiful DC track ever, 23 April 2016
This review is from: Vini Reilly (Audio CD)
What can I say..
It's got Requiem Again on it. The most life affirming beautiful DC track ever.
We are privileged to have a true genius like Vini Reilly.

Colours Of The Night
Colours Of The Night

5.0 out of 5 stars His quality of work is consistently great and I love watching the music take twists and ..., 23 April 2016
This review is from: Colours Of The Night (Audio CD)
An artist absolutely worth sticking with. His quality of work is consistently great and I love watching the music take twists and turns as Brodericks career develops.
This is maybe a fuller sound but I always get the sense the artist is doing exactly as they please. As a listener I find that endearing.

The Guitar And Other Machines
The Guitar And Other Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars it's utterly honest and beautiful. There's always something to discover/rediscover on every listen ..., 23 April 2016
I can't imagine my life without DC. This album has had a profound effect on me, it's utterly honest and beautiful.
There's always something to discover/rediscover on every listen and I'll argue it out with anyone who doesn't recognise that 'Bordeaux Sequence' is one of the greatest pieces of music ever.
Start here and then buy everything else, your life will be be better for it.

Teen Dream
Teen Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Teen Dream (MP3 Download)
Not a bad word to say about this album,perfect hangover album! Yes its a similar/very similar vibe all the way through but its gorgeous.