Profile for R. Fraser > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Catit Hooded Cat Pan Grey
Catit Hooded Cat Pan Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Best litter tray, and here's why..., 26 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Catit Hooded Cat Pan Grey (Misc.)
I have had several litter trays, this is the best one I've found for the following reasons;
• Very spacious tray, so the cat fits comfortably, has plenty of scratching room, and isn't hanging half out getting mess everywhere
• The door swings really easily, so the cat barely has to push it to get in and out (heavier doors have put one of my cats off in the past)
• The pan is very thick and sturdy, unlike the cheap flimsy ones I've had
• The pan has high sides, making it easier to clean as my cat pees quite high up
• Also on that note, the seal/fit where the lid meets the pan is by far the best I've found! Other hooded trays I've had leak when the cat pees high up, and you get a lovely puddle outside the box. Has never happened with this one!!
• It has a filter. The difference this makes compared to one without really surprised me

Negatives;
• The only negative I've found with this tray is the sliding lock. You push a slider on either side of the box to lock the lid to the pan, and this works fine while the box is stationary. However if you try to pick it up using the handle on the hood, the lid will come away from the pan. It doesn't really effect the functionality as you can just lift it under the rim of the pan, although it does appear to be a small design fault.

Overall the best hooded litter tray I've ever tried!

Tweezy Facial Hair Remover - Original Tweezy recommended by Pixiwoo, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and national newspapers

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH GIMMICK, 17 Dec. 2015
These don't work. I've used them several times, they either completely miss the hair or yank it awkwardly, potentially damaging the hair follicle and causing ingrown hairs. Would NOT recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great toppers, 17 Dec. 2015
Great toppers with excellent quality image. Good seller, arrived quickly, just what I was looking for

[Upgraded Quality] Anker Astro E5 16000mAh Compact Portable Charger (2nd Generation, Premium Panasonic Battery Cells Inside, External Battery Power Bank) with PowerIQ Technology (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 17 Dec. 2015
Exactly what I needed! Originally bought this to charge my phone, as it's always running out of battery, but love that it also charges my kindle, my son's Hudl, my husbands phone, and our portable speakers. Very happy!

Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, 17 Dec. 2015
Bought this after the disc drive on my laptop stopped working. Easy to use, just plug it into the USB port and you're done. Would recommend.

Trixie Cat Litter Tray Mat, 37 Ã- 45 cm, Anthracite
Trixie Cat Litter Tray Mat, 37 Ã- 45 cm, Anthracite

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, 17 Dec. 2015
Generous size, and it has caught a lot of litter flicked out of the tray. I haven't experienced the problems previous reviewers seem to have - it hasn't stuck to the floor (I have one on laminate and one on carpet), it traps litter which is easily hovered out, I now shake it out upside-down outside and a considerable amount of litter and dust falls away, so the mat must be working. I still find the odd bit of litter on the floor, so it hasn't eliminated it completely, but I think that's to be expected. All-in-all i'd recommend it.

Trixie 24762 Food and Water Dispenser Assorted Colours 1.5 L
Trixie 24762 Food and Water Dispenser Assorted Colours 1.5 L
Offered by Pet Connection

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 17 Dec. 2015
Bought this as a water bowl for my 2 cats. I worked for about 4 weeks, until one of them figured out how to pull it over. After several mini floods, I gave up and bought a large ceramic non-tip bowl instead.

Klean Kanteen Reflect 800 ml Brushed Steel Bottle, Unisex, Reflect, - Brushed Finish, 27 oz / 800 ml
Offered by LD Mountain Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Klean Kanteen (Sports)
Lovely water bottle. I wanted a flask to replace my plastic filter bottle for the gym. I've bought the sports nozzle for it too. Does the job nicely.

Van Ness High Sided Cat Litter Tray - Large
Van Ness High Sided Cat Litter Tray - Large
Offered by BuyAllMeans

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a LARGE tray!, 17 Dec. 2015
I bought this in a LARGE for my two kittens, thinking it would be a similar size to the catit hooded tray we have. I should have taken more care when looking at the dimensions, as this was not large in any way. In fact it's about the same size as the standard own brand value tray we bought for £3. I had expected it to be bigger than standard. I've since bought the van ness tray in an XL, and it is a much better size.

TGI Student Gig Bag For 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
TGI Student Gig Bag For 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
Offered by Northern Music Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 17 Dec. 2015
Great guitar bag for my son's 3/4 guitar. He loves the double straps, as he can wear it on his back to school, and the extra zipped pocket fits his music book nicely. Fits nicely, not too snug, so my 6yr old can use it without any problems.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9