Profile for Mr H > Reviews

Mr H

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Black
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy a Chocolate tea pot would be more useful!, 18 Jan. 2017
First the speaker is rubbish. I understand it would not have very good sound but a £10 pair of headphones produce better sound.I have fixxed this by buying a UE Boom 2.
Now the Echo keeps given me the Red circle of death saying I am having trouble connecting. No other WiFi deviceI own has ever had trouble connecting owning to the fact I live 10mins away from Virgin Media's HO and have 150mb Fibre.
And in the last few days my Echo dots (For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to buy 2) have started randomly turn on in the early hours of the morning which is very frustrating!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2017 11:42 PM GMT

Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Wireless/Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof and Shockproof) - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend!, 16 Jan. 2017
I oredered one to go with an echo dot and this worked well and was enough to work well in my living room (I tested with SYL and handled CIty very well)

I decided to order enough one for my 2 years old birthday party that was going to be in a large hall.

I connected both to my iPad and at 60% volume the 2 speakers were load enough for the hall and could be heard over the sound of a bouncy castle pump!

Would recommend highly!

Beiuns Tempered Glass Screen Protector Ultra-Hard for Elephone P9000 (5,5 inch)
Beiuns Tempered Glass Screen Protector Ultra-Hard for Elephone P9000 (5,5 inch)
Offered by Beiuns Store Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit with the plastic case that comes with the Elephone!, 19 Oct. 2016
After fitting this to my Elephone P9000 at first it seemed good but after fitting the rubber case that came with he Elephone it pushed a corner up and chargering the phone caused the middle to lift. After 3 attempts to re fit this I gave up and threw it in the bin!

Elephone P9000 4G FDD-LTE TDD-LTE Smartphone Android 6.0 Octa Core MTK6755 5.5" 1.6mm Ultra Narrow OGS Screen 2.0GHz 4GB RAM 32GB ROM Dual Cameras 8MP 13MP (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars First phone Bricked! Second Phone so far so good, 19 Oct. 2016
I received the phone and after running wireless updates for the 2nd time the WiFi stopped working after a while I factory reset the phone which "bricked" it!.

Currently awaiting a refund but will be trying again with the phone and will update this review if I get a better experience!

Refund received and new phone delivered so far after nearly a week of use all good.

Updates have not killed the wifi.

The phone is quick and responsive.

I have not had any issues with the fingerprint ready.

It is only 4 stars as every now and then when put on charge the phone restarts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2016 1:43 PM GMT

Polycell 3-in-1 Mould Killer Spray, 500 ml
Polycell 3-in-1 Mould Killer Spray, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Used and so far no damp has returned, 23 Sept. 2015
Used before appling Polycell DS500 500ml Damp Seal and works very well so far no return of damp.

Polycell Damp Seal, 500 ml
Polycell Damp Seal, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 23 Sept. 2015
Used it on a couple of damp spots on my sealings and so far no return of the damp

Replacement Foam Earpads 10 PACK for Sennheiser MX 60 / MX 160 / MX 270 / MX 370 / MX 500 / MX 560 / MX 660 / MX 760 / MX 880 / MX 80 Sport II Also Compatible With Most Other Headphones (13mm Black)
Offered by Gadget Zoo

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 23 Sept. 2015
Very handy when replacing plug sockets and light switch's!

CUBOT X11 5.5'' IPS Android 4.4 Kitkat Octa Core Unlocked 3G Smartphone -- IP65 Splash-proof MTK6592 10 Points Touch HD Screen Dual SIM Dual Standby Mobile Phone 2G RAM 16G ROM IR Remote Control OTG WIFI SIM-Free Cellphone (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good phone for a very cheap price that would cost a lot more if it had a known brand or a fruit symbol on the case!, 23 Sept. 2015
The phone is good quality for a budget price. It worked straight out of the box and having been a Windows Phone user it only took about 20 minutes to import my 4000 texts! (This includes time to find how to do it VMG converter avaible on Play store did the job and was just under £2) The phone comes with a screen protector already applied, a spare one, a clear rubber case and the charger. The phone itself is very fast and is a fraction of bit fatter then an iPhone 6. The battery life seems quite good and the stock Kit-Kat build is a delight to see having only used bloated versions of android before.

Overall an excellent phone and a good contender against more expensive phones!

Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine (Black)
Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Being using for nearly 6 months without any issues!, 14 July 2015
I have been using this since 22nd Jan 2015 and at the moment (14/07/15) I have had no problems with my machine and having made at least 5 bottles a day this is good. My son is perfectly healthy with out having you use extra hot shots or less water. This machine is a brillant machine and works perfectly. Don't be put off by the bad reviews as with anything electrical some my be faulty but ours isn't. I would recommend thsis to any new parents. We have recommended this to friends and non of them have had issues either.

The filter lasted until 10th May which is good aswell.

Also we use this with out the powder to make water which we have been doing for the last couple of months and again saves the time of boiling a kettle and waiting for it to cool down!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3