Profile for Sig > Reviews

Content by Sig

Sig

Wars of the Roses: Bloodline: Book 3 (The Wars of the Roses)
Wars of the Roses: Bloodline: Book 3 (The Wars of the Roses)
by Conn Iggulden

5.0 out of 5 stars Iggulden's depiction of this time is perfect, well researched and easy to read as you ..., 17 May 2016
Feel the cold of the blanket of snow that wraps a battle in changing the course of English history, feel the emotion and frustration of Queen Margaret of Anjou and experience Edward's highs and lows. All leaving you wanting more. Iggulden's depiction of this time is perfect, well researched and easy to read as you drift and place yourself in the eyes of some of the country's most prominent decision makers in history. A fantastic read and easily the best of the three books in the series so far - bring on Ravenspur, Conn - I can't wait!

3 Pairs Mens Seamless Boxer Shorts Trunks Briefs Adults Designer Boxers S-XL (LARGE, WILD 3 PAIRS)
Offered by Get The Trend Online

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 April 2016
Product looked warn.

Sony VAIO VPCL13M1E 24" Desktop PC, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E7500, 4GB, 1TB, Windows 7 Home Premium

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok...useable, 10 Jun. 2011
I bought one of these during Sony's VAT back offer and therefore paid nearly £200 less than the RRP. I would have been disapointed to pay the full RRP for it, simply because I'd of been paying for a PC as expensive as an iMac but just doesn't have the quality that comes with a mac.

I think the price that the sellers on amazon have this item at is relevant and is a good buy for someone looking for something that can be used generally for PC use; if you are planning to use the machine for anything other than general PC use then I'd suggest paying a little more and getting your hands on a Mac or equally a more powerful PC, some of the HP laptops listed on this site would suffice.

Obviously Windows 7 is a happy addition to this pretty PC.

I digest, I've had no problems with it and it has served me well so far - but if it were up to me I'd probably rewind and get hold of a new macbook pro. Otherwise it's very attractive and a cool addition to my office environment.

I'd also add to take the one star review with a pinch of salt, it also confused me slightly because the review suggests a blu ray player where this model doesn't come with blu ray technology; which would be the reason behind it not playing blu ray discs...but it does offer full HD resolution, which is very nice when watching the free HD channels online such as the iPlayer