Profile for Jacks > Reviews

Content by Jacks

Jacks (Suffolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Wronged: No parent should ever have to bury their child...
The Wronged: No parent should ever have to bury their child...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love everything about her writing style, 15 Feb. 2016
This was my second Kimberley Chambers book and I shall be getting all of them.
I love everything about her writing style, subjects and characters.
I think my only criticism is that I don't get much sleep when I'm reading one of her books - I just can't put it down.

JVL 15-118 Waste Paper Bin Asstd
JVL 15-118 Waste Paper Bin Asstd
Offered by Dealsdirect247

2.0 out of 5 stars Same as everyone else ordered the cream bin with violet ..., 3 Dec. 2015
Same as everyone else ordered the cream bin with violet flowers and got a white one with black flowers! CBA to send it back so it sits in my husband's office gathering paper!

The Asharton Manor Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1 - 4)
The Asharton Manor Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1 - 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go, 21 Nov. 2015
I don't normally like novels set in the past but I love Celina grave's writing style so thought I would give it a go. I really enjoyed the whole series of books. You could forget they were set in olden times as the story took over.

Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)
Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 Oct. 2015
This was not my usual type of book but I couldn't put it down. My Mum had dementia before she died so I shed a lot of tears reading this book, it was very close to home.

WordBrain
WordBrain

3.0 out of 5 stars good at first, 27 Sept. 2015
This review is from: WordBrain (App)
I enjoyed it at first but like others have said it becomes suddenly very difficult and you use up your hints and then it's practically impossible

Crooked Little Lies
Crooked Little Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Really loved this book, 18 July 2015
Really loved this book. It really gets into how fragile minds are, I was starting to get concerned about my own mind - there was so many incidences where I thought "that's happened to me"!!!

Letters to Zell
Letters to Zell

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the idea of this (I really enjoyed Once upon ..., 28 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Letters to Zell (Kindle Edition)
Loved the idea of this (I really enjoyed Once upon a time on TV) but it never really got off the ground for me. I did finish it, odd how you can convince yourself that if you give up that'll be the point at which something will actually happen. It never did really. It had it's moments but all in all it didn't do it for me. In the book's defence I don't often read this genre, preferring my mystery to have a bit more murder and mayhem attached!!!

ISASSY New Sexy Womens Leggings /Jeans Graffiti Jeggings Stretchy Skinny Pants Printed Pattern Legwear Tights, 27 Designs Ladies Fashions Demin LooK 1 Jeggings M color as picture
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars One size (an eight), 23 April 2015
One size - yeah ok so long as you're not anything over a size eight!! They may still fit, but, as the print has been done over the unstretched product you lose a lot of the design when stretched over a slightly bigger body. Still, passed on to my size 6-8 daughter and no harm done to the bank account as they were cheap anyway!

Contented Dementia: 24-hour Wraparound Care for Lifelong Well-being
Contented Dementia: 24-hour Wraparound Care for Lifelong Well-being

5.0 out of 5 stars It has changed the way I deal with my Mum and has made her life a lot better in the process, 18 Dec. 2014
I'm still reading it but I give it 5 stars. It has changed the way I deal with my Mum and has made her life a lot better in the process. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is dealing with dementia.

Evolution: Jeff Resnick's Backstory (The Jeff Resnick Mysteries)
Evolution: Jeff Resnick's Backstory (The Jeff Resnick Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 6 Dec. 2014
Well worth reading if you're into the Jeff Resnick series - answers a lot of questions. Be prepared to feel really sad for Jeffy though!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3